Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels dox twitter foid and weaponise dogpill, curry vs leonarda battle saga

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
RDT 20240624 1732453161737824447216674
RDT 20240624 1732544186434825419398007

Don't mess with jeets, the message is clear, no pale farmer dasyu shall survive the Aryan onslaught.

Imagine being bullied by a so-so blackpilled foid and you do nothing.

These curries wouldn't have resulted to cheap tactics like doxxing if they could meet with her in real life

Roasty Roasted got Roasted

Don’t care about this foid, but in general,
curries gaining widespread internet access has really been a nuisance for everyone else. They’re easily offended and can’t banter in retort, so they just resort to spamming nonsense nationalist talking points. The sheer amount of them is remarkable. I wish Indian versions of YouTube, Twitter, etc., would take off

View: https://youtu.be/QKmB2Jg8oPE?si=SL8-S-Z7oskgO2-I

Don’t care about this foid, but in general,
curries gaining widespread internet access has really been a nuisance for everyone else. They’re easily offended and can’t banter in retort, so they just resort to spamming nonsense nationalist talking points. The sheer amount of them is remarkable. I wish Indian versions of YouTube, Twitter, etc., would take off

View: https://youtu.be/QKmB2Jg8oPE?si=SL8-S-Z7oskgO2-I

Curries have super power, they unite and help their curries to get hires, give housing and they have numbers to spam out reports to get video taken down

Post the pic of foid in a claw and 500 jeets under her.

She will soon be raped by 100 pajeets

Article topic: racist white woman
Reddit comment section: "Short man bad"

Based. I always hated that whore grifter. She's said plenty of misandrist things in the past and she's only hating on Indians because she finds them unattractive. This is deserved. No surprise she fucks dogs :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL, based. Whore can’t take what it’s dishing out

hopefully some based jeets will rape her (in gta V)

Roasties getting toasty

they can be racist against Indians because morality is aesthetic

The foid Gets what she Deserves.based currycels

Any updates on that matter ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back