Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry men surround a white foid at the beach and stare at her in a group. Replies in the twitter are brutal Currycels don't enter

Jfl that low inhib

How is that weird? Women are far more racist than any man out there
Women are almost never openly racist because it would lead to them being societal outcasts which in the minds of women is a fate worse than death
This is what makes them the ideal goy cattle, this pathological need to confirm and comply
IIRC that foid is a well known misandrist "pinkpilled" radfem on twitter who calls for the abortion of male fetuses
Lot of them on twitter. They call themselves “racefems” (mix of racist/race realist and radfem)
I see

That whore loved the attention no doubt, prob goes back every year

damn she actually looks like stacy tier unlike all the other white beckies posted here

top commenter has to lurk here, there's no other way they would find this meme

If i was indian id go straight ahead, Whos gonna stop me LOL
There's a game theory thing here;
If you are the first guy to try to rape her, that incentivizes other males to kill you, in an attempt to white knight her into sex.

And so they are kind of stuck at an impasse waiting for another curry to make the first move so they can butcher him in order to win her over.

There's a game theory thing here;
If you are the first guy to try to rape her, that incentivizes other males to kill you, in an attempt to white knight her into sex.

And so they are kind of stuck at an impasse waiting for another curry to make the first move so they can butcher him in order to win her over.
Well they wont win her anyway, Will just betray theyre brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back