Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels, are you Indo-Aryan or Dravidian?

Are you Dravidian or Indo-Aryan?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Indo-Aryans are generally in the north and speak languages like Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi-Urdu, Bengali etc.

Dravidians are generally in the south and speak languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam etc.

With Incel theory whites are the most attractive. Indo-Aryans are apparently related to the whites (I don’t think so). Hence Indo-Aryans are supposedly more attractive. However I found Indo-Aryans to be generally more ugly.

Dravidians are more dark but I reckon they have sharper features hence more attractive. I reckon Dravidians are smarter.

I am Indo-Aryan btw

There are four major ancestral lineages in India. We are all a mixture of them but in varying proportions. Language also does not necessarily correlate with ancestry. Marathis are indo Aryan speakers but closer to Dravidian speakers genetically.

Also yeah the South Indians have better bone structure but they’re way too dark and it looks odd on them. North Indians with the exception of Punjabis are frail and feminine looking. They also tend to have bug eyes.

ilieknothing said:
Indo-Aryans are generally in the north and speak languages like Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi-Urdu, Bengali etc.

Dravidians are generally in the south and speak languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam etc.

With Incel theory whites are the most attractive. Indo-Aryans are apparently related to the whites (I don’t think so). Hence Indo-Aryans are supposedly more attractive. However I found Indo-Aryans to be generally more ugly.

Dravidians are more dark but I reckon they have sharper features hence more attractive. I reckon Dravidians are smarter.

I am Indo-Aryan btw

You aren't indo Aryan if you do not look like this. Being fair skinned doesn't make you an indo aryan
http://i.dawn.com/large/2014/07/53c4af907eb55.jpg
http://tripfreakz.com/galleries/kalash-people-the-indo-aryan-pagans-of-pakist/kal05.jpg

The majority of currycels are shitskinned and range from ultra-black afro looking to tanned south american.

jamho22 said:
ilieknothing said:
Indo-Aryans are generally in the north and speak languages like Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi-Urdu, Bengali etc.
I am Indo-Aryan btw

You aren't indo Aryan if you do not look like this. Being fair skinned doesn't make you an indo aryan
http://tripfreakz.com/galleries/kalash-people-the-indo-aryan-pagans-of-pakist/kal05.jpg
Indo Aryan means you speak one of those languages. I probably do have ancestry with Proto Indi Europeans. Those are pics of the Kalash people who have ancestors who were in Alexander the Great’s army. They are not Indo-Aryan either

jamho22 said:

Those are Iranic peoples. Indo Aryan is something else entirely.

ilieknothing said:
Indo Aryan means you speak one of those languages. I probably do have ancestry with Proto Indi Europeans. Those are pics of the Kalash people who have ancestors who were in Alexander the Great’s army. They are not Indo-Aryan either

You are right....hmm i always thought indo Aryan referred to those people who shared a genetic lineage with alexander the great

jamho22 said:
ilieknothing said:
You are right....hmm i always thought indo Aryan referred to those people who shared a genetic lineage with alexander the great
Hitler stole our word and swastika. Aryan is not necessarily white

ilieknothing said:

I am Indo-Aryan btw

Being linguistically contiguous with another ethnic group does not categorically imply a genetic affinity, especially considering cultural transmission and historical conquest. For example, modern Turkish people speak a Turkish language but have predominantly non-Turkic ancestry.

People from certain northern ethnic groups can be extremely swarthy too, such as Gujurati individuals.

My South Asian ancestors spoke Indo-Aryan languages. I'm not entirely sure if I count as an actual curry due to partial Central Asian ancestry but my parents and grandparents are currified as fuck.

I'm not even Indian myself, but I guess its interesting to learn all of these ethnic subgroups in India.

Question, does Pakistanis heavily carry Persian, or Arabian ancestry? I notice a lot of Pakistanis could easily pass off as Persians, Arabs, and sometimes Turk (especially, if they're from Kashmir or something).

No Indians are Aryan except Punjabis, 2% of the Indian population. Vedas, the religion of the Aryan invaders who settled in the north-west of the subcontinent (what is now Pakistan) used their religion to subjugate Indians in the caste system, which stated anyone passed Sindh (Pakistan) is low caste, they aren't Aryan. That's why there's obvious differences between the average Pakistani and Indian (Indians are shorter, have darker skin, rounder skull etc).

Only Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Pashtun, Tajikstanis and Iranians have claim to Aryan status. Indians are bharat and Dravidian

Tbh India fucked itself over, they should have let the brits take over and shouldn’t have resisted the ethic cleanising.
In couple of years, we would have whites moving from Britain to India because India would be its colony and then they would have probably started breeding with Indians when the liberal era came.

If that happened India wouldn’t have been shit hole it is today and there would no street shitting stereo type.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not even Indian myself, but I guess its interesting to learn all of these ethnic subgroups in India.
Question, does Pakistanis heavily carry Persian, or Arabian ancestry? I notice a lot of Pakistanis could easily pass off as Persians, Arabs, and sometimes Turk (especially, if they're from Kashmir or something).
Very little Pakistanis have Arab blood, maybe like 5% due to invaders, settlers, traders etc. But there is a lot of Persian influence, especially in the west since Balochistan was part of the Achaemenid Persian Empire. Hence why their languages are Indo-Iranian

U
idkwattodowithlife said:

Pakistan is mix of curries plus arabs

idkwattodowithlife said:

Pakistanis do not have Arab or Persian blood for the most part, although many have Afghan/Pashtun blood. The main reason why they look the way they do is due to heavier Indo-European blood as a result of ancient migrations.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
U
Pakistan is mix of curries plus arabs

No. There is no Semitic influence in Pakistan.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Some Pakistanis claim to have Arab ancestry but only a select quorum of the general population actually have a significant proportion of West Asian genes.

The eastern provinces of Pakistan are ethnically contiguous with north-west regions of India, but western provinces such as Balochistan are predominantly Iranic in ethnicity and language.

Being linguistically contiguous with another ethnic group does not categorically imply a genetic affinity, especially considering cultural transmission and historical conquest. For example, modern Turkish people speak a Turkic language but have predominantly non-Turkic ancestry.

People from certain northern ethnic groups can be extremely swarthy too, such as Gujurati individuals.

My South Asian ancestors spoke Indo-Aryan languages. I'm not entirely sure if I count as an actual curry due to partial Central Asian ancestry but my parents and grandparents are currified as fuck.

Tbh India fucked itself over, they should have let the brits take over and shouldn’t have resisted the ethic cleanising.

It wouldn't have made a significant difference, the British were primarily exploiting India for its material wealth and any decline in the indigenous population that could be attributed to British colonizers were due to the suppression of insurrection or logistical mismanagement. They weren't actively attempting genocide.

Thank guys.

A lot of the Indians I've met are cool, but however there are some that I see worship Whites too much... I guess some are minimalists, but sometimes I don't understand the self-hating ones, and the ones wanting to be white, or something, why is it that?

Krispinwah said:
No Indians are Aryan except Punjabis, 2% of the Indian population. Vedas, the religion of the Aryan invaders who settled in the north-west of the subcontinent (what is now Pakistan) used their religion to subjugate Indians in the caste system, which stated anyone passed Sindh (Pakistan) is low caste, they aren't Aryan. That's why there's obvious differences between the average Pakistani and Indian (Indians are shorter, have darker skin, rounder skull etc).

Only Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Pashtun, Tajikstanis and Iranians have claim to Aryan status. Indians are bharat and Dravidian

The contemporary caste system in India bears little resemblance to the original paradigm.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thank guys.

A lot of the Indians I've met are cool, but however there are some that I see worship Whites too much... I guess some are minimalists, but sometimes I don't understand the self-hating ones, and the ones wanting to be white, or something, why is it that?

You won’t understand because you are not in Indian. India is the most racist country in the world and everyone is obsessed with white skin. 

White skin means higher status within your friends, family and relatives. More arrange marriage offers from hot Indian girls and higher status in society.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thank guys.

We experience significantly more hostility directed towards our cultural and biological attributes. Sometimes it is justified, such as being suspicious of Hindu nationalists who attempt to constrain other people's freedom to eat meat, or Muslims (no explanation needed).

Most of us are ugly as fuck and our culture is often viewed as strange or unsanitary in the Occident. Some attribute aspiring to whiteness as a product of British colonization but being unequivocally reviled by other races would have inspired some degree of self-hatred regardless of our colonial past. I think the reasons why Indians are considered unattractive are obvious.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thank guys.
Indians are in denial of their Dravidian roots, so they bleach their skin etc to try and look as Indo Aryan as possible, that's why they worship anyone in India with slight caucasoid features and plaster them all over Bollywood

dardycunt said:
Krispinwah said:
The contemporary caste system in India bears little resemblance to the original paradigm.
Not at all, DNA testing such as the Harappa DNA Project and the Harvard Genetic Project show that west of the subcontinent (Pakistan) has considerably more amount of caucasoid DNA than Indians.

Krispinwah said:
Indians are in denial of their Dravidian roots, so they bleach their skin etc to try and look as Indo Aryan as possible, that's why they worship anyone in India with slight caucasoid features and plaster them all over Bollywood

Not at all, DNA testing such as the Harappa DNA Project and the Harvard Genetic Project show that west of the subcontinent (Pakistan) has considerably more amount of caucasoid DNA than Indians.

I wasn't disputing your propositions regarding the genetic composition of Pakistan and India but the notion that the caste system was/is predicated on the oppression of one ethnicity by another, considering that people of various Indian ethnicities can be of any caste category. You would probably be correct in asserting that Brahmins might have more Indo-Aryan admixture though.

Krispinwah said:
unrelated but I fucking hate Punjabis, they are such massive assholes so often

Looks like my theory about Dravidians is correct. They are more attractive, only one voted.

Are Bengalis Indo-Aryan? Because I'm Bengali.

Vision said:
Yes, it's in that language group. That is how I grouped it. I am half bengali but I know the language.

Kamon aso

ilieknothing said:

Looks like my theory about Dravidians is correct. They are more attractive, only one voted.

My father is partially Punjabi and he's a horrible man. I can't vouch for the terribleness of the Punjabi population in general though.

The North Indian/Pakistani/Bengali aggregate population greatly exceeds the Dravidian general population so I wouldn't be surprised if the sheer amount of "Indo-Aryans" meant that we were over-represented in this forum. Attractiveness tends to be correlated with socio-economic status and caste more than whether one is "Indo-Aryan" or Dravidian.

Vision said:

I wouldn't demarcate races based on linguistic boundaries. Bengalis aren't that genetically similar to other Indo-Aryan ethno-linguistic groups.

In couple of years, we would have whites moving from Britain to India because India would be its colony and then they would have probably started breeding with Indians when the liberal era came.

If that happened India wouldn’t have  been shit hole it is today and there would no street shitting stereo type.

The brits have been in India for more than 300 years. There was never mass immigration from Britain to India. There was never an interest in building there anything other than a place of extraction of commercial goods.

What makes you think that in a couple years anything would be different?

Vision said:
No, lol does the average Bengali look Aryan? The further East the more Dravidian you get, you are Mongaloid and Dravidian mix, Aryans had no contact with your land

dardycunt said:
ilieknothing said:

My father is partially Punjabi and he's a horrible man. I can't vouch for the terribleness of the Punjabi population in general though.
The North Indian/Pakistani/Bengali aggregate population greatly exceeds the Dravidian general population so I wouldn't be surprised if the sheer amount of "Indo-Aryans" meant that we were over-represented in this forum. Attractiveness tends to be correlated with socio-economic status and caste more than whether one is "Indo-Aryan" or Dravidian.

Yep and the Dravidians seem to do well socio-economically. I would say Kerala is the best place in the whole of the subcontinent.

Krispinwah said:
No, lol does the average Bengali look Aryan? The further East the more Dravidian you get, you are Mongaloid and Dravidian mix, Aryans had no contact with your land

The simplistic Indo-Aryan vs. Dravidian dichotomy does not accurately portray the genetic composition of South Asia. I've met quite a few Bengalis who have Mongoloid features despite being rather dark, I imagine there would be greater tribal admixture than Dravidian.

How does it matter. If you're posting on this forum you are only one thing: SUBHUMAN

Vision said:
Krispinwah said:
True. We're all still currycels at the end of the day, so it means fuck all. I don't even want to be white anyway, I just wish I had a god tier bone structure. There are a lot of fair skinned Bengalis with caucasian features though. I've seen guys like that in secondary school.

Aryan /=/ fair skin

I'm white and would like to see the poll result but it forces me to vote. why is there no skip & see result button?

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm white and would like to see the poll result but it forces me to vote. why is there no skip & see result button?

There is.

c9tmvG

Where do you see it?

blickpall said:
There is.

c9tmvG

Where do you see it?

blickpall said:
Try the Dark view, that has it for me.

OK thanks, found it, it was dark on dark.