Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels and Ricecels struggle in part because they dont want other ethnics

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
A lot of you have been conditioned to only date white women. White women want white men - they see you as beneath them. Yes I know, a lot of you struggle dating your own race, but If you were at least open to dating other ethnics you'd increase your chances.

It's their own women that reject them and chase whites in their younger years.

They struggle because their women are chasing chads like the rest, this has nothing to do with race

ricecels can kpopmaxx and get a young zoomer toilet and currycels can ascend in EE, they are EXOTIC to these snow bunnies:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Giga cope if you think most ricecels look remotely like kpop starts. Also, EE toilets don't like manlets.

A lot of you have been conditioned to only date white women. White women want white men - they see you as beneath them. Yes I know, a lot of you struggle dating your own race, but If you were at least open to dating other ethnics you'd increase your chances.
big cope all foids hate curry men

Cope I asked out multiple ethnic foids such as latinas, blacks and asians.

The hard data and observations in a diverse liberal feminist shithole where I live doesn't lie.

Foids of all races strongly discriminate against non-black, non-hispanic men of color. White and Noodlewhores discriminate against ALL men of color. Again, the hard data and years upon years of observations and social interactions doesn't lie.