Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel with same stats as me, at local game store has gf

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All because he is NT. literally same shitskin(actually more than me), same face rating(4/10), almost same height(he 5'7, I 5'5).

Only major differences is that he has normie social skills, normie voice too. And that alone was enough for him to ascend. He probably earns 1/4 of what I do yet ascended. The importance of having a normal brain/social skills cannot be understated. It is major major key.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Exception of the exception.

4/10 guys are almost always incels

What kind of girlfriend though? If he settled for a landwhale, I wouldn't be jealous of him.

WTF WHY CAN´T YOU JUST GROW UP FUCKING DESERT NIGGERS WHEN I WANT TO PRACTICISE HIGH KICKS ON SONS OF SLUTS WHORING AROUND ON INCELS IS THEY ARE ALWAYS UNDER 6 FEETS SUBHUMANS AND I AM KICKING LOW KICKS STRAIGHT INTO THEIR DUMB SNOUTS:feelsohgod: (IN VIDOE GAME)
DFDDE8AF 6DD2 4BA7 9F32 6FCAA1030368

What kind of girlfriend though? If he settled for a landwhale, I wouldn't be jealous of him.
idk, I just over heard him talking about his gf to a customer.

was his foid even hot?

maybe he has a pity girlfriend, and if she is white... it will explain a lot of things

idk, I just over heard him talking about his gf to a customer.
It's probably a fat, progressive millennial women while he is a soy Pajeet who works at GameStop (Just a rough guess, but I tend to see those types of curries in that store, working.)

All because he is NT. literally same shitskin(actually more than me), same face rating(4/10), almost same height(he 5'7, I 5'5).

Only major differences is that he has normie social skills, normie voice too. And that alone was enough for him to ascend. He probably earns 1/4 of what I do yet ascended. The importance of having a normal brain/social skills cannot be understated. It is major major key.

Is it a curry foid or white foid?

not sure, didn't see her only heard him mention it while talking to a customer
He lied.I tell everyone i meet i have a gf just to avoid annoying comments.He probably did the same

Few days ago i saw a guy basically my twin, he had two sons. For us its many things holding us back, not just looks, one of them also being partially volcels because we are not ready on compromises that normies do. For me considering my race, if my family was richer and if i was less brainwashed by western TV, i would have probably an ex wife and a kid by now.

Few days ago i saw a guy basically my twin, he had two sons. For us its many things holding us back, not just looks, one of them also being partially volcels because we are not ready on compromises that normies do. For me considering my race, if my family was richer and if i was less brainwashed by western TV, i would have probably an ex wife and a kid by now.
Yeah this is true. We aren't willing to play the degeneracy game like normies nor settle for hags. Makes it far harder for us. Ofc also many of us learned importance of being normie social skills maxxed far too late

Yeah this is true. We aren't willing to play the degeneracy game like normies nor settle for hags. Makes it far harder for us. Ofc also many of us learned importance of being normie social skills maxxed far too late
My mom tried to arrange marriage for me with 11-12yo girls when i was 18-20yo, and even tho i liked girls that age i protested to not get branded a pedo, every time i declined because i thought i need to find myself a gf and fall in love, which is impossible for a 5'3 3/10 at best poor bastard. Im sure eventually that marriage would go to hell but it infuriates me what kind of stupid agecuck i was.

My mom tried to arrange marriage for me with 11-12yo girls when i was 18-20yo, and even tho i liked girls that age i protested to not get branded a pedo, every time i declined because i thought i need to find myself a gf and fall in love
Holy fuck you made a huge mistake. You basically threw away a million dollars

Holy fuck you made a huge mistake. You basically threw away a million dollars
i was a bluepilled cuck and expected the girls to like me. I was such a fool to keep hoping when i never got not even a fraction of female attention. Im proud of youngcels here because they dont live ignorant like i did.

He probably pays her like 300$ an hr or something, theres always a catch with these stupid sluts

Surprise with social skills you can get anything in life

My mom tried to arrange marriage for me with 11-12yo girls when i was 18-20yo, and even tho i liked girls that age i protested to not get branded a pedo, every time i declined because i thought i need to find myself a gf and fall in love, which is impossible for a 5'3 3/10 at best poor bastard. Im sure eventually that marriage would go to hell but it infuriates me what kind of stupid agecuck i was.
What do you mean? How were you an agecuck? I'm probably missing something but marrying an underage girl and ending up in jail is way worse than being single

Probably a goblina and im sure luck was involved

try being me in curryland and seeing shitskin after shitskin with cute foids day in and day out , pretty much everytime you go out
all CUZ OF THAT NTPILL

being perceived normal and have common intrests as people around you plays such an important role in maintaining / getting into a social circle

being perceived normal and have common intrests as people around you plays such an important role in maintaining / getting into a social circle
big truth. Being autistic and trying to socialize is like trying to fuck. a foid without a dick.

How are you not NT? you have autism or something.

How are you not NT? you have autism or something.
maybe probably. I noticed importance of NT Maxxing too late and by time had awareness/money/independence, it was too late

maybe probably. I noticed importance of NT Maxxing too late and by time had awareness/money/independence, it was too late
Can you give detail on how you are not NT? Like are your hobbies weird, or do you have trouble making friends. Trouble reading people?

Can you give detail on how you are not NT? Like are your hobbies weird, or do you have trouble making friends. Trouble reading people?
not certain what exactly makes me not NT. But if I had to guess a combination of the following: music taste (I don't listen to nigger/ameriMUTT mainstream music), don't like sports, don't pay attention to enough celebrity bullshit, am not able to drag out conversations, don't know how to balance insults/jokes/complements etc.

not certain what exactly makes me not NT. But if I had to guess a combination of the following: music taste (I don't listen to nigger/ameriMUTT mainstream music), don't like sports, don't pay attention to enough celebrity bullshit, am not able to drag out conversations, don't know how to balance insults/jokes/complements etc.
Oh ok. Sounds to me like when you have a conversation with someone you want it to be meaningful. Where NT people just say whatever NPC bullshit to be accepted.

You and me both
Where is our foid equivalent though

the blackpill doesnt lit, he mogs u therefore he gets laid and not u :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back