Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel wants to become a swinger

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Swingers/comments/1aiasrw/is_this_true/

I've been seeing a lot of posts how there are extremely rare to no asian men at all in these events and read how most them turn down single men (most specifically asian men). I'm 6ft straight 25M, looking forward to attending some house party or club events, what are my chances?? or which clubs/events to attend?

I'm Indian and I live in US if it helps

:feelskek:

Sex clubs are a no deathnic space: only cumskins and niggers allowed.

Women are disgusted by short men and i'm white so there you go I was never meant to be loved by anybody. I wish I could get a girl to have sex with me even if it's just for money. But I would probably get rejected by most prostitutes just because of how repulsive I look. Women hate short men. Therefore I hate all women.

He edited the post to say that he’s not going to swingER parties (which are litERally sex parties) for sex (most likely as a result of normies/soys shaming him for having a natural biological desire for sex and telling him to “stop being so entitled”).

Meanwhile if chad or foid complained about not having sex, thERe would be a go-fund-me raised for them to fulfill their wishes.

The curry is saying he’s going thERe “just to expERience it”. Sounds like Gigacope, he is a sex-starved incel but too ashamed to admit it. He’s lucky he got good height though, mogs 90% of male curries with that height

Women are disgusted by short men and i'm white so there you go I was never meant to be loved by anybody. I wish I could get a girl to have sex with me even if it's just for money. But I would probably get rejected by most prostitutes just because of how repulsive I look. Women hate short men. Therefore I hate all women.
Maybe with enough money and with the effory of finding the right prostitute

The only single males who can get a root at these sorts of events are BBCs.