Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel waits until wedding night to tell wife he lost his penis as a child.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-lost-penis-horrific-6330448

Predictibly, she left him after two years as she got fed up waiting for his surgery. So bang goes the whole "Sex doesn't matter, it's personality that's important" theory right out of the water.

Also it was a foids fault he lost his penis in the first place as she pushed him right in front of a car when he was 6 years old, he was run over and it was ripped off.

Yeah,i don't think any amount of surgerrymaxxing can undo this extreme circumcision.

It truly is over for dicklesscels

The fuck? This isnt a black pill, she stayed married for 2 years to a dickness curry who lied to her until their wedding night(why did it take 2 years to get the surgery anyway). I cant blame the foid for literally expecting her partner to have a dick, Tbh the curry got lucky with that foid.

How do you cope with no dick, Id kill myself

Do you prefer to be a chad with no penis?
Or
A incel with with a 9 inch dick?

The fuck? This isnt a black pill, she stayed married for 2 years to a dickness curry who lied to her until their wedding night(why did it take 2 years to get the surgery anyway). I cant blame the foid for literally expecting her partner to have a dick, Tbh the curry got lucky with that foid.
She was probably cucking him during the relationship anyway

Currycels at it again

Mohammed Abad was aged just 6 when he had his penis ripped off but has now been fitted with an 8in bionic manhood

Mo, who still has relatives in Fartown and Dalton, told the Examiner the horror accident that cost him his manhood happened when he was heading home from Birkby Junior School in 1978.

I love how casually they call him Mo in the article. :feelskek:

I love how casually they call him Mo in the article. :feelskek:
Good ol' MoCels lol :feelskek:

GW7YV8M
Bhhe

Read the article, he has a 8inch robodick now

I hope we can grow BBC in the future so we can all have it.
Poor chads with average dicks will lose to
incels moneymaxxing and surgerymaxxing

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-lost-penis-horrific-6330448

Predictibly, she left him after two years as she got fed up waiting for his surgery. So bang goes the whole "Sex doesn't matter, it's personality that's important" theory right out of the water.

Also it was a foids fault he lost his penis in the first place as she pushed him right in front of a car when he was 6 years old, he was run over and it was ripped off.
Your AVI beierles me

That was literally the best scenario for the foid. A cuck who she doesn't have to fuck but pays for her expenses. She can still get dick from white tourists

Once in a lifetime I have to agree with the foid. I mean, you got married, especially if wanting kids, and the guy has no dick?

It sucks for him but I don't blame her for wanting divorce in that case.

>curry
>manlet
>lost his dick

The truest of truecels right here. Can't get any more OVER than this.
How do you cope with no dick, Id kill myself
Seriously. Imagine having the urge to fuck/fap but you can't because you don't have a dick. But you still feel horny because you still have a pair of balls.

It's like forced nofap for life.

>curry
>manlet
>lost his dick

The truest of truecels right here. Can't get any more OVER than this.
Still managed to get a foid to marry him ...

Still managed to get a foid to marry him ...
Only because he's a muslimcel and arrangemarriagemaxed. Nothing special about that - all those 1/10 street food vendors, vegetable sellers, and taxi drivers in South Asia are married too.

The eight inch member is the culmination of years of surgery for Mohammed, who first featured in the media in 2011.

Size dosen't matter but we are giving a you a dick literally double the size of your races average :feelsgah: