Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Currycel tries PUA [MAJOR LDARFUEL]

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
GOOD MORNING

just lol at anyone trying to cold approach in 2021 :feelskek: I look back at this image quite frequently to remind myself not to even try with these hoes

"dating is a numbers game bro. there are plenty of fish in the sea, just cast your net wide and put yourself out there!"

also JFL when she says her friend consented to him sitting next to her but she didn't want him to. If you don't tell the dude to piss off, you only have yourself to blame

"This students main hunting ground is Worcester" JFL they make him seem like a child predator. Also op how do you know he's a currycel?

It's either a larp or the dude is a turbo autist.

always seems to be curries in these stories

I remember this

Kind of makes me sad, but cold approaching is so 2013

The glasses falio is too much

Her in 30 years from now

"Why don't men man up and approach anymore?"

If you show interest in a female as a curry, you are fucked .

You are suppose to be asexual

FUCK THESE WHORES :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

their lack of empathy is so brutal. they talk about the poor guy like he's not even a human being with feelings but some disgusting thing or an inconvenience

i hope he's ok

"This students main hunting ground is Worcester" JFL they make him seem like a child predator. Also op how do you know he's a currycel?
She literally said he is of Indian descent

never began for currycel. in india he would be labeled as rapist and cucks would throw him in jail.

btw, to make matters worse, this foid is probably curry herself:
Captura de pantalla 2021 03 18 035145

notice the "kindly fuck off"