Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy currycel tells us we’re wrong

Agybmp35zix71

I feel bad for this currycel tbh

He talks about ”self improvement” and fixing what you can change but still has messy hair and a pedo moustache.

”Self improvement” for the sake of “self improvement“ is so goddam cucked. Do what you enjoy in life, don’t fucking do shit you don’t enjoy in the hopes of getting a foid

If this currycel had a healthy sex life he wouldn't be making videos patronising us

The white guy is a fakecel. If he lost weight and shaved the soy beard he could ascend
He admitted in his videos that he was approached by girls in several occasions

The white guy is a fakecel. If he lost weight and shaved the soy beard he could ascend
He didn't even need to lose weight or shave. He has white skin and blue eyes and was tall. All he needed was to use his jbw card

I feel bad for this currycel tbh

Damn me too. Guy seems like his heart is in a good place but his face is brutal. 5’8 isn’t even that bad.

Body is maxed out too. Wait until he discovers how brutal social status is to get when you look like that in the west. Or how much money he has to make to land a foid at all.

Damn me too. Guy seems like his heart is in a good place but his face is brutal. 5’8 isn’t even that bad.

Body is maxed out too. Wait until he discovers how brutal social status is to get when you look like that in the west. Or how much money he has to make to land a foid at all.
ovER for him