Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel safe space thread

Lol what a shitshorm of a thread
Very true; we are the observers of everything, not you disgusting specimen @Incline :society:
55,429 Indian Businessman Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

As a currycel I do not feel safe in this thread. I expected respect for being a truecel race

tbh tbh tbh Currys mog them good point but its like 50/50 but yeah Abos are the ugliest probably

View attachment 520768
View attachment 520769

Holy shit I take it back Curries dont have it that bad
if there are any abocels out there, sorry you have it the worst. every other race of incels look like fakecels in comparison. oh wait abocels don't exist you desert niggers are too busy sleeping on the road and sniffing gas:feelskek:

How do you do fellow currycels

Jordan Peterson
He's a retarded (((pseudo-intellectual))) who promotes crappy bp/rp garbage that maaaybe would work for an atleast mid-tier normie type of guy but not for any incel-tier guys, non-NT guys. He also coincidentally hates incels. Also was a drug addict and his daughter is a whore ofc. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsjuice:
How do you do fellow currycels
They were all sent to a vacation in GULAG (in roblox) :feelsEhh:

He's a retarded (((pseudo-intellectual))) who promotes crappy bp/rp garbage that maaaybe would work for an atleast mid-tier normie type of guy but not for any incel-tier guys, non-NT guys. He also coincidentally hates incels. Also was a drug addict and his daughter is a whore ofc. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsjuice:
Yes agreed! I also think @K9Otaku had explained in detail the issues with Peterson. Poor guy tried but he doesn't understand the landscape well enough.
Very true; we are the observers of everything, not you disgusting specimen @Incline :society:
55,429 Indian Businessman Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock
Mid-high tier Normie right here ^

Yes agreed! I also think @K9Otaku had explained in detail the issues with Peterson. Poor guy tried but he doesn't understand the landscape well enough.
Peterson advises men to behave "heroically", then he followed his own advice. Of course, the result is that he started to crack from stress and he took drugs. Eventually, he collapsed completely and was admitted into a rehab clinic.

Heroism is bullshit.

People here take not. Many are tempted to play the Nitzschean hero (which also happens to be Peterson's inspiration)

Peterson advises men to behave "heroically", then he followed his own advice. Of course, the result is that he started to crack from stress and he took drugs. Eventually, he collapsed completely and was admitted into a rehab clinic.

Heroism is bullshit.

People here take not. Many are tempted to play the Nitzschean hero (which also happens to be Peterson's inspiration)
Oh I see... There is a strong connection between Nietzschian stuff and Peterson. Makes sense. Thnx

As a curry in Germany i am just rotting tbh. Npt doing anything or archievinf anything. Inceldom and shit treatment has destroyed me.

I want to hear from Currycels and their struggles like how do curries keep going? Like Curries are literally the only people on this planet I mog and when I mog someone I know it must be fucking bad so I wanna know how can curries keep going how don't they just sui already? Are they all in denial or what. Being a curry is a massive suifuel but I guess there are good looking curries just depends how brown u are tbh

I know so many 0/10 currycels who just cope by being super confident It blows my fucking brain how in denial this people can be honestly
Believe it or not most curry are happy and proud as fuck. Noone can mog them in coping.

Since the rise of hindu nationalism most of them think that they are some master race who did all the contributions to humanity, all western science is stolen by curries who discovered it thousands of years earlier and all the hate against curries is because other races are jealous of them.

As a curry in Germany i am just rotting tbh. Npt doing anything or archievinf anything. Inceldom and shit treatment has destroyed me.
I have a useless foid cousin in Germany. She thinks she knows shit because leftist in academia are nice to her. You should blame Western leftist for giving foid curry the impression that they are not complete novices at everything and the only things they really know is how to be polite and follow leftist norms.

Believe it or not most curry are happy and proud as fuck. Noone can mog them in coping.

Since the rise of hindu nationalism most of them think that they are some master race who did all the contributions to humanity, all western science is stolen by curries who discovered it thousands of years earlier and all the hate against curries is because other races are jealous of them.
Its called "Swadeshi Indology" and its filled with believing in all sorts of bullshit. But you can also thank the Western leftist and even some conservatives for giving them the room to believe it.

Not all girls like chinky eyes tho so curries can atleast Caucasian eye maxx