Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel safe space thread

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I want to hear from Currycels and their struggles like how do curries keep going? Like Curries are literally the only people on this planet I mog and when I mog someone I know it must be fucking bad so I wanna know how can curries keep going how don't they just sui already? Are they all in denial or what. Being a curry is a massive suifuel but I guess there are good looking curries just depends how brown u are tbh

I know so many 0/10 currycels who just cope by being super confident It blows my fucking brain how in denial this people can be honestly

Last edited:
I want to hear from Curries and their struggles like how do curries keep going? Like Curries are literally the only people on this planet I mog and when I mog someone I know it must be fucking bad so I wanna know how can curries keep going how don't they just sui already? Are they all in denial or what. Being a curry is a massive suifuel but I guess there are good looking curries just depends how brown u are tbh

I know so many 0/10 currycels who just cope by being super confident It blows my fucking brain how in denial this people can be honestly
What race are you

@curryboy420 @currycel @currycel102 @Currycel54 @currycel12 @curryfool
@Zer0/∞ @mNFwTJ3wz9

I want to hear from Curries and their struggles like how do curries keep going? Like Curries are literally the only people on this planet I mog and when I mog someone I know it must be fucking bad so I wanna know how can curries keep going how don't they just sui already? Are they all in denial or what. Being a curry is a massive suifuel but I guess there are good looking curries just depends how brown u are tbh

Curries are low on the smv but have you ever seen somalis and abos? They are the truecels of the truecels.

Curries in the west can passport maxx in their homelands

Curries are low on the smv but have you ever seen somalis and abos? They are the truecels of the truecels.

tbh tbh tbh Currys mog them good point but its like 50/50 but yeah Abos are the ugliest probably

Holy shit I take it back Curries dont have it that bad

Curries in the west can passport maxx in their homelands

And do what? get some ugly asf indian village girl that you will look at with disgust every morning? If you are going to spend a life with someone then you have to bond with them on a deeper level if you are going for the looks then thats out of the question for most curries unless they get very lucky or are actually good looking

Fuck that shitttt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N4twV28Mw&ab_channel=youpi444

So put in that situation as a Curry I would just do what Im gonna do and go hookermaxx then focus on yourself instead dont need no relation I actually dont even want a relation anymore that shit is a meme asf and you should only marry and get together with someone you are prepared to spend the rest of your life with so u better be fucking a god match for that to work so yeah considering I haven't met a single female willing to fuck with me I doubt I will meet a single female soul mater either lmaooo

oi fate toss me a bone will ya give me a fucking sassy waifu already you fucking whore you. Mother nature you fucking slut I already endured so much what the fuck do you want from me you stupid fucking bitch I will fucking slice you up I tossed my cans into non-recyclable trash! Ha! Fuck you whore! Take that! For allowing for my existence.

Aghhghhgh you could have made us into apex predators instead we are all like hurp durp I'm so smartie pantie I know how to computa and bend matter to my will but I also all emotional and wanna kms huur hurrrr FUCK YOU WHORE

NEXT TIME I BETTER BE A FUCKING JUNGLE LION FEASTING ON SOME FRESH MEAT YOU FUCKING BITCH AAAAARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And do what? get some ugly asf indian village girl that you will look at with disgust every morning? If you are going to spend a life with someone then you have to bond with them on a deeper level if you are going for the looks then thats out of the question for most curries unless they get very lucky or are actually good looking

Fuck that shitttt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N4twV28Mw&ab_channel=youpi444

So put in that situation as a Curry I would just do what Im gonna do and go hookermaxx then focus on yourself instead dont need no relation I actually dont even want a relation anymore that shit is a meme asf and you should only marry and get together with someone you are prepared to spend the rest of your life with so u better be fucking a god match for that to work so yeah considering I haven't met a single female willing to fuck with me I doubt I will meet a single female soul mater either lmaooo

oi fate toss me a bone will ya give me a fucking sassy waifu already you fucking whore you. Mother nature you fucking slut I already endured so much what the fuck do you want from me you stupid fucking bitch I will fucking slice you up I tossed my cans into non-recyclable trash! Ha! Fuck you whore! Take that! For allowing for my existence.

Aghhghhgh you could have made us into apex predators instead we are all like hurp durp I'm so smartie pantie I know how to computa and bend matter to my will but I also all emotional and wanna kms huur hurrrr FUCK YOU WHORE

NEXT TIME I BETTER BE A FUCKING JUNGLE LION FEASTING ON SOME FRESH MEAT YOU FUCKING BITCH AAAAARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Find a curryfoid your attracted to is not hard. They aren't all hideous, but a lot are. If you are waiting for a 10/10 white girl to fall out of the sky into your arms. Prepare to die alone:feelsclown:

Despite all the erroneous complaints about "bragging" or similar complaints when people post High IQ threads, this is truly an attempt to bolster your own bruised ego. There are plenty of good looking Chadpreet curries who mog you. This is your attempt to feel better about your own shitty state of affairs. You know that no really good-looking curry girls would touch you with a ten foot pole, so your trying to recoup some of that loss here.

Not a blackpill. This is a valid example of a "bragpill"

Despite all the erroneous complaints about "bragging" or similar complaints when people post High IQ threads, this is truly an attempt to bolster your own bruised ego. There are plenty of good looking Chadpreet curries who mog you. This is your attempt to feel better about your own shitty state of affairs. You know that no really good-looking curry girls would touch you with a ten foot pole, so your trying to recoup some of that loss here.

Not a blackpill. This is a valid example of a "bragpill"

I know full well there are many curries that mog me I am talking exclusively about currycels. I edited the post to reflect that sorry for confusion my friend.

You have to understand that curries are a people of immense ignorance and very low consciousness. They lack the awareness and basic clairvoyance needed to imagine how other people view them. They have no sense of personal space and they have no sense of self-respect. Their awareness is grossly limited to their utmost immediate environemnt.
For Curries from Curryland (those not raised in the West) this is partly true. But then again, 99.9% of people today are as you describe. Including YOU!

We need the same kind of thread, but for Ricecels

We need the same kind of thread, but for Ricecels
Tbh ricecels mog curries.

Idk how the race hierarchy looks like I know whites and niggas mog my race my race is ''white'' but not really we are discount white so western niggas mog us

Find a curryfoid your attracted to is not hard. They aren't all hideous, but a lot are. If you are waiting for a 10/10 white girl to fall out of the sky into your arms. Prepare to die alone:feelsclown:
Tbh, as an ugly guy i would be happy with an ugly girl. But that is not an option, they go for taller richer guys.

I know full well there are many curries that mog me I am talking exclusively about currycels.
For Currycels, even those who you don't think mog you, actually do mog you. I've seen/known/know horrendously ugly Curry Normies and low tier curries who have probably had more intimacy with foids than you. I have even seen low tier Normie curries who have been with low tier Becky's. Oh it happens.

As far truecurrycels, I suspect we have a problem of failed cultural paradigms and a number of other circumstances (like all the ones we describe here on Incels) that further push them into non-foid territory. They survive by becoming much more Savoy and "enlightened" of their situations and how to cope, than compared to the curry Normie. The description of clueless curries and their behaviours applies mostly to the masses of Normie curries who don't have a clue about anything. These are not "Currycels" these are just Normie curries, of which there are A LOT. Remember India is country of 1.2 Billion people. Even the slumiest of the slumiest manage to get married and reproduce and in most ways know a happiness which you will never EVER find. So you tell me: who is in the better position? You with your unquenchable longing for foids which you will never have, OR.. the Normie curries who marry girls which you THINK are ugly but who end up mog'ing you in one way or the other in life anyway ?

The common theme is, they are all able to weild culture and upbringing in a way that mogs your entire lifestyle and blows you out of the water.

Theres a blackpill for you. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Even in the West this is true. I've lived in the West for many years and I've seen how curries live in their ghettos.
And yet..
Even in their slum ghettos, they mog you. Those are not Currycels. Most are curry- Normies.

Almost all commoner normies are low in consciousness, but curries definitely take the cake among them. They have no sense of hygiene, respect or space.
In India, yes you could say this about the majority of the commoners or general population but, your snobbery is confusing the term "consciousness". Trust me, I know light years more than you do about this and could write a thesis on it. Being from an upper class curry family, we all do complain about the hygiene of the masses.

In America though, the North & South Indian communities which settle there mostly mog you. Trust me. There are actually very few who are caught in "Curry-celdom"
Not necessarily a bad thing that they are sitting out of the mating pool because curry population really needs to go down.
But it's not happening because, their normies seem to mog you anyway.

Last edited:
Tbh ricecels mog curries.

Idk how the race hierarchy looks like I know whites and niggas mog my race my race is ''white'' but not really we are discount white so western niggas mog us
Ricecels def mog curries in the West. Hell many Ricenormies mog whitenormies in the West too.

LOL they all look like zombies. Please stop your race coping right now. Take the racepill or GTFO!
For me race matters less. Culture matters more, I was raised in the West. Mostly. It's not actually coping. I am saying that the OP is coping disguised as some leftist "safe space" bullshit.

Sure you do. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

JFL @ your coping. Upper classes are a total minority in curryland. Majority are zombie looking pajeets.
Look at my other post where I answer this.

Most white truecels can't even get a curry to be attracted to them. Certainly not a currygirl worth waking up to. Maybe one who will use your citizenship advantage and then screw the hell out of you.
Gigacope. RIce do mog curries.
The OPs entire post is a gigacope designed to give him a boost so he doesn't rope tonight.

Last edited:
We have it the worst. No SMV, everyone's allowed to be racist towards us, our own women despise us, etc.

Culture is a product of a group's race.
Again, in the West, most Indian-Americans adopt the Western culture. One example of this culture is the conversation we are having right now. (Like everyone). Especially if born there. In the East (India) even though much of their culture is as you say....

....they still manage to mog the f*** out of you in every sphere of life.

Being culturally/religiously/spiritually lost (like you) is far worse than crowding each other's boundry space.
We have it the worst. No SMV, everyone's allowed to be racist towards us, our own women despise us, etc.
Are you Muslim?
T
True. But most of the people we know/knew are shitty people. Shitty white people. Shitty black people. Shitty Latino people so on and so forth ..

Last edited:
I make my own culture as an existentialist rather than living in bubbles society has drawn for me. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Yeeah.

And what sort of existentialism do you adhere to?

Are you living in the log cabin like Teddy K yet? Or pretending like you are from your keyboard?

Last edited:
Stop arguing in my fucking thread aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@wereqryan - Your curry, and an Incel right? Explain what's happening below...

@Incline - you started a thread and said you mog currycels. You asked questions of currys so I'm answering them, that's all. Be ready for the answers if you ask. No harm no foul.

Indian couple bullied for intimate wedding photoshoot 1604224813 7601

Fat ass Indian dude. Mogs you.

Tikamgarh madhya pradesh india february 08 2020 young indian village man and woman couple smil

Your typical "smelly-ass crowds-you-everywhere-you-go" dark-skinny. If he moved to the U.S. with his wife to be your house slave, he'd still mog you and be having sex in your outhouse. He could probably get a low tier white gal if he cleaned up. What's going on then here?

[UWSL]But in India, he definitely mogs you. His wife would probably reject you out of disgust at your behavior. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Old couple 260nw 98125916
[/UWSL]
Old ass Indian dude. 100 years ago, he mogs you. Today, he mogs you.

:waitwhat:

It's the currycels, those of us who think like you, who suffer. There's some existential pondering for you. What makes the West so infected? What makes Currycels in the upper classes infected? This is a cultural question, not a racial one.

Last edited:
Dude! Get over this trigger right now! Just accept the absolute subhumanity of your slave race and give it a rest. Jesus christ curries should be banned from these sites. They just can't deal with the horrifying truth about their existence.
Oh I have dealt with it much longer than you bud, that much I can assure you of. Question is, can you deal with your situation without creating threads like this one to boost yourself out of depression?

Last edited:
Its evident all over this thread that you can't deal with the racepill given your violent triggering. Just put the computer away for a while and rest. Nobody is forcing you to confront unpleasant realities If you can't deal with it. Just surround yourself with curry family, friends, songs and religion and create a bluepill safe space. No need to get into uncomfortable situations.

I put you in the uncomfortable situation by decimating your chances of fitting in by OP announcing he mogs all or most currycels. That's all that's happened.

Truth is, you don't know these things which you cling to.

Last edited:
I am curry so I know I'm among the worst scum in the world, an absolute bottom feeder. I feel pride over nothing besides the fact that I was at least able to obtain some wisdom from all the suffering I've endured throughout my life.
Ok I retract my first line (it applies only to OP then) and yes....

...You are the worst scum in the world. But not because you're curry-looking. If you're going to claim you've gained any wisdom, start there man.

I genuinely think this place is not right for you. You might be incel but you don't have the right frame of mind that most possess here. Most of us here try to look at the worst that the human condition has to offer with an enthusiasm and an open-mind. There's an eagerness to embrace the darkness because in that darkness lies the truth. You on the other hand are just too defensive. Your coping is still very strong. You can of course continue to participate here, but because of your strong coping tendencies your interactions with others will only cause ridicule and frustration.
You can embrace the darkness, only if you're embracing the darkness for the right reasons. Your still at stage one, i.e. "I'm an ugly curry and therefore my life is bad". Your "scuminess" has little to do with that, even though it may amplify the shittiness of your circumstances.

My copes have little do with this site, although there is hope of drawing in people who want to have an honest discourse.

You said you knew that you were the worst scum in the world and a bottom feeder, and that was honest, but I'm concerned you are focusing that around the way you look only. Like I said, that's a part of it, but a small part. If I didn't have experience and the right mindset, I'd be agreeing with you. At many times in my past, I would have agreed with that line of thinking and "embraced the darkness" like you say. But embellishing that line of thinking further will get you nowhere. Doesn't matter who up-votes what you say in this place. You'll only spiral downward and be even worse off than you are right now.

never began when a whole race needs a safe space jfl

Curries are subhuman beyond worda can express

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

You must accept the race pill my friend I know it's a hard one to swallow.

I was just curious how curries cope with being the inferior race just like I cope with my race being inferior to other white races. It is a painful process to realize that your race genetics determine much of your life. Either way I don't really care about mogging anyone tbh I was just surprised I can even mog someone in the first place doesn't really help to lift my ego or anything jfl I am rock bottom 26 year old virgin do you really think I have any ego left? Lmao.

I have hit rock bottom a while ago now I'm just sliding myself through the floor slowly crawling towards the whatever phase of my life. I can see what the oldercels were talking about now with how they stop caring about their inceldom when they grow older I can see it coming. Well we should all take the whitepill and focus on ourselves just like that stupid faggot peterson said I agree with him on one thing we might as well try better ourselves so that we don't suffer needlessly more than we need to. That's one thing to do to make this life more bearable I guess, and stop giving foids and normies so much power over our lives.

1. I'd prefer to use the word "masturbation" instead of cope. Copes are masturbations, but there are different kinds. Humans need to masturbate. And no, this is not a reference to jerking off. If we're being honest, then let's be honest. There are posters on this site who are trying to help untangle all this. I will happily direct you to such threads to read and learn. It's all we can really do. Shed the bullshit. But those threads won't be the type of rapid-fire-posting dopamine rush you'd expect. It's slow and methodical. Admitting that we are pieces of shit is step one. But seeing why and how takes much more time and effort. It's not easy, as opposed to saying "I'm ugly curry and therefore subhuman" over and over again while making jokes. That's bullshit.

There is no where for truecels like me to go but down. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:
2. Yes. Maybe. I don't know for sure, but with age and time that may become less and less true. It is up to you. It depends on what you want. If you want to give up any notion of foids in your life, then you may not spiral further down. At the moment your aim seems to be trying to keep the idea that you've not done anything wrong, but that you were born ugly so you can think of yourself and your actions as righteous. I may be slightly off the mark, but that's what it looks like to me. That's also why I pressed to force the conversation out like this.

If the title of the post "safe space for curry" is to be true, then this is the only type of conversation we should be compelled to have. Hence I did it this way. Often times people need to be stabbed at (metaphorically speaking) a few times before anything real comes out.
View attachment 520851

I was just curious how curries cope with being the inferior race just like I cope with my race being inferior to other white races. It is a painful process to realize that your race genetics determine much of your life. Either way I don't really care about mogging anyone tbh I was just surprised I can even mog someone in the first place doesn't really help to lift my ego or anything jfl I am rock bottom 26 year old virgin do you really think I have any ego left? Lmao.

I have hit rock bottom a while ago now I'm just sliding myself through the floor slowly crawling towards the whatever phase of my life. I can see what the oldercels were talking about now with how they stop caring about their inceldom when they grow older I can see it coming. Well we should all take the whitepill and focus on ourselves just like that stupid faggot peterson said I agree with him on one thing we might as well try better ourselves so that we don't suffer needlessly more than we need to. That's one thing to do to make this life more bearable I guess, and stop giving foids and normies so much power over our lives.
Ok. Fair enough. But you didn't explain yourself properly in your initial post. So it's not about the "racepill" acceptance. Believe me, if you came face to face with me and we spoke, you'd understand that rather quickly. The problems you tried to unearth with your "safe space" type of thread are much more complicated than that, and (if you're honest about wanting to know like you say you are) then you must be prepared to ask the right questions and then listen. There is too much useless noise here to answer your questions properly. But you asked them, so I began an attempt. I had to shoot torpedoes at you for you to finally give a better explination of what you were trying to probe here, and for that to come out properly.
View attachment 520851

Jordan Peterson - If you listen to him, you'll eventually get worse. There are people debunking his type of thing right here on this site. I'll show you.

Anyway, thanks for explaining yourself better, but there's still a long way to go.
Agree.
Curries are subhuman beyond worda can express
We already passed this point. But thanks for vomitting the same thing out again :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Lol what a shitshorm of a thread