Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Currycel invasion

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Wtf is going on? Are you currycels leaving curryland by the boatloads? In my area they're literally everywhere now. Do you guys fuck like rabbits? I drive by this park near my home and I kid you not, I witnessed nearly 200 curries. I was in shock. Never have I seen so many subhumans at once. What's your plan? Why are so many of you here and why do you congregate by the 100s every weekend at the nearest park? Very friendly though. As I stopped in awe one of them offered me food jfl. I sped off scared I thought they wanted to kidnap me.

What if they take over and force us all into street shitting?

Last edited:
Curries are taking over the world

They will start raping your women once there is enough of them.

Don't worry curries are the biggest cucks in the whole wide world, also the most boring and uninteresting ones

Curries will be a superpower boyo

Wtf is going on? Are you currycels leaving curryland by the boatloads? In my area they're literally everywhere now. Do you guys fuck like rabbits? I drive by this park near my home and I kid you not, I witnessed nearly 200 curries. I was in shock. Never have I seen so many subhumans at once. What's your plan? Why are so many of you here and why do you congregate by the 100s every weekend at the nearest park? Very friendly though. As I stopped in awe one of them offered me food jfl. I sped off scared I thought they wanted to kidnap me.

:feelskek::feelskek:

We've come to shit on your streets and chew bubblegum. And we're all out of bubblegum.

I've got an influx of curries here too. went to costco and the majority of people there had dots on their head.

Don't worry curries are the biggest cucks in the whole wide world, also the most boring and uninteresting ones
They are shy, meek cucks individually but when the low IQ ones congregate in swarms, they are capable of mass rape.

India is the second most populated country im pretty sure. And not sure if your trying to race bait.

India is the second most populated country im pretty sure. And not sure if your trying to race bait.
No. Just an observation I've made. I'm white trash myself.

No. Just an observation I've made. I'm white trash myself.
Must be easy for them to get visas then. some curry girls are decent looking and have been dating currys their whole life could give it a shot at them. from a 0-2 could be a big jump for them

I for one accept my new curry overlords, they already took over 3 major cities in my country. chinks have competition now.

U guys forgot 3 billion plus people are china or india?

3 out of 7

From all my experiences with different races. I have NEVER had a problem with an indian. They are quiet nice and helpful,
They just need some tips on hygenie and other things but they are usually good people for the most part.

But having too many is not cool. I was in asia and saw lots of curries in Bangkok.

rofl sounds like a lot like my neighborhood. Are u rich?

not about curries but one day I was at the park just walking around, this is in the suburbs of new york and I saw a gathering of like 1000 muslims. They were all doing something, not sure what

India is a literally drowning in their shit, so they're trying to escape. Jew companies are naturally trying to flood the US with them for the coming race war. India is also going to implode due to pollution and climate change - projections show they could be without drinkable water within the decade. That's a billion street shitting refugees going come looking for gibs. Relations between Pakistan are likely going to get a lot worse due to similar issues, so hopefully they nuke each other from the face of the earth.

Its rare to see hot indian sluts

Numbers >>>>> everything else in the long term. Its over for non curries in about 200 years tbh. :lul::lul::lul:

i embrace it tbh. more curries = more mogging fun for me.

I theorize curryland has run out of room. Between all the people and shit flooded streets the land simply can't support them anymore but they gotta go somewhere and it looks like they've finally reached your neighborhood.

You know for being the least desirable group of humans on the sexual market (besides abos anyway) they certainly breed like rabbits. There are just so many of them its mind boggling.
They will start raping your women once there is enough of them.

As incels we should be bothered by this why?

Last edited:
Last edited:
not about curries but one day I was at the park just walking around, this is in the suburbs of new york and I saw a gathering of like 1000 muslims. They were all doing something, not sure what
I've heard there's mosque everywhere in NYC and they breed terroristcels there. tbh I don't mind the curries, especially if they can help drive out the degenerate blacks out of my neighborhood. Everyone is sick of getting their shit stolen and dealing with them loitering all day and night.

I've got an influx of curries here too. went to costco and the majority of people there had dots on their head.
Oh that's so nice of them. A target right on their forehead so you can shoot them with more accuracy. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: