Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries are at war with elephants

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
As if Indians couldn't sink any lower. Here is another reason to hate them. The Curries attack elephants, killing their babies.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

cute-baby-elephants-50-5902071911e92__700.jpg

It's country full of cow piss drinkers and land of pure ugliness whereever u see

"For these smart, gentle, social animals who have roamed the subcontinent for centuries, hell is now and here,"

Now the elephants know our pain

Visible confusion

ngl this made me kek.

I always thought that curries loved animals. Can @chudur-budur explain this?

This actually pisses me off. Animals before most humans

I always thought that curries loved animals. Can @chudur-budur explain this?

I know some back story of this "elephant human conflict", because I am related to that area of the curryland.

Yeah, this happens in west bengal region. These are wild elephants and they destroy a huge span of crop fields, they also destory many human settlements, even attack people in groups. This happens every year during may-august. This is the time for monsoon rain and during the heavy rain these herds of wild elephant come down from the northern part (near himalyan range) of the curryland and venture into human settlements, and this kind of conflicts ensue. Recurrent fight between human and elephants happen during this time of the year. When a herd of angry elephants chase you, it's scary as fuck, they can kill you in any minute.

Elephant is an important symbol in hinduism, some sect of hindus worship elephant and the elephant god is worshipped by all hindus.

This is not an ideal thread for currybashing. You can pick other topics, like street-shitting and stuffs.
It's country full of cow piss drinkers and land of pure ugliness whereever u see
Pakis are curries btw.

I know some back story of this "elephant human conflict", because I am related to that area of the curryland.

Yeah, this happens in west bengal region. These are wild elephants and they destroy a huge span of crop fields, they also destory many human settlements, even attack people in groups. This happens every year during may-august. This is the time for monsoon rain and during the heavy rain these herds of wild elephant come down from the northern part (near himalyan range) of the curryland and venture into human settlements, and this kind of conflicts ensue. Recurrent fight between human and elephants happen during this time of the year. When a herd of angry elephants chase you, it's scary as fuck, they can kill you in any minute.

Elephant is an important symbol in hinduism, some sect of hindus worship elephant and the elephant god is worshipped by all hindus.

This is not an ideal thread for currybashing. You can pick other topics, like street-shitting and stuffs.

Pakis are curries btw.
Will Ganesha punish them?

Will Ganesha punish them?
I think in hinduism, the concept of afterlife is different from islam or christianity, according to them earth is the hell, if commit a sin you will be reborn and if you are a person without any sin you will achieve "nirvana" and go to heaven (you will not be reborn).

Yeah, this happens in west bengal region.

You're from Calcutta? I heard it is the worst part of India. If you haven't read "Song of Kali" by Dan Simmons, you should. He opens up the book saying the quote below. It is his personal feelings having visited the place. Unrelated to the story itself.

Some places are too evil to be allowed to exist. Some cities are too wicked to be suffered. Calcutta is such a place. Before Calcutta I would have laughed at such an idea. Before Calcutta I did not believe in evil—certainly not as a force separate from the actions of men. Before Calcutta I was a fool.

After the Romans had conquered the city of Carthage, they killed the men, sold the women and children into slavery, pulled down the great buildings, broke up the stones, burned the rubble, and salted the earth so that nothing would ever grow there again. That is not enough for Calcutta. Calcutta should be expunged.

Before Calcutta I took part in marches against nuclear weapons. Now I dream of nuclear mushroom clouds rising above a city. I see buildings melting into lakes of glass. I see paved streets flowing like rivers of lava and real rivers boiling away in great gouts of steam. I see human figures dancing like burning insects, like ob- scene praying mantises sputtering and bursting against a fiery red background of total destruction. The city is Calcutta.

The dreams are not unpleasant.

Some places are too evil to be allowed to exist.

People care more about this jew long nosed animal than incels

People care more about this jew long nosed animal than incels
We should care about all the animals and incels, if they aren't harming you then there's no reason to harm them. Torturing a dog because an incel went ER won't bring him back.

fuck any faggot cuck that cares about animals. elephants are completely useless fuck i couldnt care less if they get stabbed. its actually funny because it makes normies and bitches sad and mad

We should care about all the animals and incels, if they aren't harming you then there's no reason to harm them. Torturing a dog because an incel went ER won't bring him back.
I torture animals as a hobby

Curries are on another level, I'd never have guts to torture elephants like that, mostly what I do is torture little kitties.

Made me cry out of anger the first time I saw this months ago.

I torture animals as a hobby
Isn't that picking on someone because they're weaker and less intelligent? I would rather kill a cuck than any of these defenseless pigs.
(NSFW)

Isn't that picking on someone because they're weaker and less intelligent? I would rather kill a cuck than any of these defenseless pigs.
(NSFW)

I would love to smack them repeatedly with a rod

That's quality entertainment, if it doesn't affect me why should I care?

You're from Calcutta? I heard it is the worst part of India. If you haven't read "Song of Kali" by Dan Simmons, you should. He opens up the book saying the quote below. It is his personal feelings having visited the place. Unrelated to the story itself.
No, one of my parents are from there, it's one of the most fucked up places in curryland. Looks like Dan Simmons got really fucked there. You should not go there if you are not local.

It's over for elephantcels.

>BBC
fake news

No, one of my parents are from there, it's one of the most fucked up places in curryland. Looks like Dan Simmons got really fucked there. You should not go there if you are not local.

That Calcutta bashing book has won a lot of prestigious awards. Great example of contemporary English literature. The main character is an White man married to a Curry girl who bashes Indian culture. In one scene, they are visiting some Indian VIP. And she bashes Indians being low IQ and superstitious. The Indian man gets defensive, saying that superstitious people exist everywhere. Then she says that India is different and refers to something she saw recently. It was an Indian school girl who stopped by cow piss. Dipping the palm of her hand in the pool of cow piss, and then applying it on her forehead, supposedly for good luck.

Sometimes it can get pretty dark too. At the end they kidnap his infant daughter. She was later found dead at the air port. They had stuffed her with precious gems for a young couple to smuggle.

I think in hinduism, the concept of afterlife is different from islam or christianity, according to them earth is the hell, if commit a sin you will be reborn and if you are a person without any sin you will achieve "nirvana" and go to heaven (you will not be reborn).
All this time I thought I was a european decadentist piece of shit, in fact I may be just hindu lol.

That Calcutta bashing book has won a lot of prestigious awards. Great example of contemporary English literature. The main character is an White man married to a Curry girl who bashes Indian culture. In one scene, they are visiting some Indian VIP. And she bashes Indians being low IQ and superstitious. The Indian man gets defensive, saying that superstitious people exist everywhere. Then she says that India is different and refers to something she saw recently. It was an Indian school girl who stopped by cow piss. Dipping the palm of her hand in the pool of cow piss, and then applying it on her forehead, supposedly for good luck.

Sometimes it can get pretty dark too. At the end they kidnap his infant daughter. She was later found dead at the air port. They had stuffed her with precious gems for a young couple to smuggle.

Okay, looks like I need to read, sounds dark as fuck.

Okay, looks like I need to read, sounds dark as fuck.

You will download it on pdf, at most. You will not read it. Because no one reads any more.

Wow, 4'999 posts so far.

Lets be fair

Those filthy animals deserve it

You will not read it. Because no one reads any more.

Does not apply to me. I am not on any social media, fuck, I don't own a smartphone even. I use motorolla c113.

motorola_c113_00.jpg

My only problem is time, I will sure read as soon as I get free time.

Wow, 4'999 posts so far.
Thanks.

lol fags won't eat a cow but will kill elephants