Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currycel intentionally drove his car off cliff with family

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Uw3aqgFdJZI

This currycel was a doctor and had a Tesla car, yet he still tried to murdER his family and kill himself as well in the process.

This is what awaits you future betabuxxERs. Studying and Working your whole life away just to provide for a below average/ugly whore who gives you shitty sex, let’s see how long you last before you go crazy and react in extreme ways.

If the kids were his, I don't understand why he would kill them off, unless the lack of sex literally made him mentally unstable to make him do something so stupid. Most likely the whore wife cheated on him and none of the kids were his, which is why he killed everyone off.

He is not a currycel, he has family.

Tesla cars suck

He took the currypill & decided it wasn't worth it.

This is why arranged marriage is gigacope

Unless what @Grim_Reaper said right above your post is true. I agree that he isn't ugly for an Indian too. I would go as far as to say that he's pretty good looking compared to most South Asians.

This is what awaits you future betabuxxERs. Studying and Working your whole life away just to provide for a below average/ugly whore who gives you shitty sex, let’s see how long you last before you go crazy and react in extreme ways.
Or she cheated on him. Calling it.

He has family because he was a doctor and used his high earning job to betabux

If he had an average job, he would be incel for sure.

Betabuxxing doesn’t count, any incel can do that as well if we have money, does that make us any less of an incel?

Holy shit WTF.

Most likely the whore wife cheated on him and none of the kids were his, which is why he killed everyone off.
This has to be it. What other reason could drive a successful guy like this to destroy everything in his life?

this is what the racepill does @wereq

amazing they survived a possible lithium cremation

this is what the racepill does @wereq
Studying and Working your whole life away just to provide for a below average/ugly whore who gives you shitty sex, let’s see how long you last before you go crazy and react in extreme ways.
This reminds me of this:
The dynamics between the two posts are the same: curry going insane and homicidal due to a life of oppression in preparation for his career as a slave.
Rice and currycels live under constant academic pressure to perform from their narcissistic helicopter parents who demand their sons give up their humanity at a young age and become either doctors or engineers. While Whites, Nigs, and Spics are slutting it up in their dorm rooms and halls of their frat houses and sororities, curries and rice are destroying their mind, body and soul learning bullshit esoteric STEM shit no one knows anything about. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Rice and currycels live under constant academic pressure to perform from their narcissistic helicopter parents who demand their sons give up their humanity at a young age and become either doctors or engineers. While Whites, Nigs, and Spics are slutting it up in their dorm rooms and halls of their frat houses and sororities, curries and rice are destroying their mind, body and soul learning bullshit esoteric STEM shit no one knows anything about. :fuk::fuk::fuk:
brilliant. just brilliant.

i'm saving that quote.

Betabuxxing doesn’t count, any incel can do that as well if we have money, does that make us any less of an incel?
Nah man this guy seems like Normie-tier that secure some 5 and ten curryslut by betabuxxing, I agree with the other brocel that it probably found out one of the kids ain't his or that his currywhore has been cheating and that his kids are potentially not his.

lol stupid cuck. Everyone knows that's not a steep enough fall and you need a plan B if you're going to kill your family.

Don't accelERate on the cliff

Only Chad can kill himself

Again this is why people telling us curries to arrange Marriage Maxx are retarded. Tons of curry men go insane due to curry women being so bitchy and scummy. 100% that curry bitch gave her husband almost no sex, bitches 24/7 and wasted his money. He probably went insane and wanted to end it all as a result.

If the kids were his, I don't understand why he would kill them off, unless the lack of sex literally made him mentally unstable to make him do something so stupid. Most likely the whore wife cheated on him and none of the kids were his, which is why he killed everyone off.
that could be true too. Regardless his wife definitely drove him this far

Realizing you're curry while driving is the number one cause of road deaths according to the DMV

This currycel was a doctor and had a Tesla car, yet he still tried to murdER his family and kill himself as well in the process.

burning to death in a car is less painful than living with pajeetism, i dont blame him one bit

if only all pajeets, arabs and gooks did this

yes lol wtf that's called ascending and its what 70%+ of who you call normies do. There is no shame in betabuxxing provided you actually have an appreciative foid. I obviously can't tell the whole story from the picture, but she's not bad-looking and she gave him children. Unless she was cheating on him, he's a POS for murdering his children.

I have seen plenty of amiable betabuxx situations. If you manage to moneymaxx in a career you enjoy, and you find a tradwife it is possible, especially for ethniccels like curries where there are still plenty of ethnic trad women who will bear your children and generally play the role of a caring wife.

What arranged marriagemaxxing does to a curry mf, mang

IQ.

Damn imagine just driving a car and getting charged with murder because the car drove itself off a cliff. The real currypill here is that everyone is treating him like a murderer even though they haven't figured out if the car drove itself off the cliff.

If anything he’s a lower tier Chadpreet

He has the height, the face and the brains. He’s just a little overweight

Most likely the whore wife cheated on him and none of the kids were his, which is why he killed everyone off.
Yeah that’s what I think too.
It doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Yet another based curry niggER