Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel getting his tinder profile reviewed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This curry wants to get his tinder profile reviewed.

Post Link

Link to the pic.

fRZsPj1.png

This is how reddit normie is fucking with his mind.

Reply Link

Reply Link

Now just try imagine yourself in his shoes. You come from curryland to a white majority country. White worshiping is already in your country for hundreds of years due to colonialism and shit. People there generally take everything very seriously if that comes from a white, even a white farts, a curry will try to listen to it carefully. He might think there is something useful in it. Now if some white from reddit tells him that he is "cute" he might think he really his (also he is not "ugly" in terms of curry standard). What he's gonna do? Yes, he will start swiping right blonde stacies hours after hours with a hope that he might be able to sniff some of those cracker-poons.

Why do normies do this to people? It's obvious that guy is not going to get any matches, and those normies know it very well. Why they don't just leave him alone?

Last edited:
Man this is fucked up curries and pakis need to stop being so naive I cannot believe how delusional they are and that's so funny I'm sorry but it is awfully funny

"Currycel"? He mogs me to hell and back, JFL.

Normies really do seems to get off on building people up just to watch them fall, perhaps it makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives? The mayo foids are especially sadistic in terms of their lies and virtue signalling

I’d rather they just be honest with me if I were in his shoes rather than that blue pill BS

this curry is decent looking tbh
he's low inhibmogs most of us

Hahahaha

He mogs most currycels, but he’s a incel by white standards.

Umm, maybe try and improve your personality sweetie

Mogs me to the moon and back and he probaly won't even get a single match

Mogs me tbh seems like 6'3 or smth too

Dude it's fucking OVER for me if that curry is getting no matches, i'm from sydney as well JFL.

Man this is fucked up curries and pakis need to stop being so naive I cannot believe how delusional they are and that's so funny I'm sorry but it is awfully funny
True. It's so sad that it's funny.

Why do people lie so much?

A selfie of chad with a blank profile does exponentially better than a normie with exciting pics and interesting profile text.

this curry is decent looking tbh
he's low inhibmogs most of us

Way better looking curries got 3/10 on this forum, wtf you are talking about.
Normies really do seems to get off on building people up just to watch them fall, perhaps it makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives? The mayo foids are especially sadistic in terms of their lies and virtue signalling

Virtue signaling is the worst of the worst, just pure evil.
Dude it's fucking OVER for me if that curry is getting no matches, i'm from sydney as well JFL.
Way better looking curries barely got 3/10 on this forum, wtf you are talking about.

Why do people lie so much?

A selfie of chad with a blank profile does exponentially better than a normie with exciting pics and interesting profile text.

I have been lurking on some dating app subs on reddit. These normies spend like hours after hours "polishing" their profile and bios. And they take it very seriously. It's so fucking sad, I wish I could blackpill them all at once.

''The mountain pic is the nicest.''

Ahh, because the mountains are nice to look at.
Why do normies do this to people?

Because they are utterly retarded. They are afraid of the truth, they are even more afraid that someone will spread the truth.

He's not not cute. I'll give the reddit people the befit of the doubt by assuming their intentions were wholesomely good. The problem is..he's not gonna fare well in the Chadstralia dating market. Maybe he can pull a low status Aborigine though. I don't know much about that country. They use Tinder?

Mogs me.
Jfl at his pics though. They look like a LinkedIn profile...

future beta bux for some curry whore

That currycel mogs me tbh.

That currycel mogs me tbh.

He doesn't look that bad, but as western females are now gigaracist nazi gruppenführer in denial, his chance to slay in the west are legit negative. Inceltears like to depict us as racists while in truth they are the real people defending racism through female hypergamy.

He doesn't look that bad, but as western females are now gigaracist nazi gruppenführer in denial, his chance to slay in the west are legit negative. Inceltears like to depict us as racists while in truth they are the real people defending racism through female hypergamy.
TBH he could most possibly slay in india he looks educated and rich and succesfull and curryfoids fall for that shit because of poverty.

He's tall and not that bad looking.

Chance to slay? If that's what you're after I don't think this place is for you.

maybe he need better formating text in bio or photo with a little better angle, while chad is shitting in foids mouth

Every ricecel is aware of the racepill.

JFL, some of the wh*te guys in that reddit thread think it's their bio stopping them from getting matches when they're a bloated genetic mess. They have no idea what they're competing against. In 2019 you either get a clue and ascend (if possible) or you get thrown in the trash heap.

He's fine by Indian standards, but he's not going to match with anyone in Australia unless it's some fat old foid.

Normies think it's amusing to mindfuck people by sending them on a wild goose chase.

Why do you think every Asian guy is ugly? Must be a psychological aspect of people's lies self esteem reflecting on how they perceive other people.

Tbh he mogs a lot of curry's but he's in Chadstralia so game over.

Poor bastard, I can't help but feel sorry for these ethnics in the west who haven't woke up. They're truly doomed no matter what the do and even when they reach out for help they get lied to by normies and totally misled.

I don't understand why you are talking about his chances to slay, he got 0 matches. People here more or less are supposed to have the same problem, they are not here because they can't slay.

Someone PM him and blackpill him please. I cant stand seeing a currycel being cheated by normies and keep looking without doing anything.
Why do you think every Asian guy is ugly? Must be a psychological aspect of people's lies self esteem reflecting on how they perceive other people.
You have absolutely NO IDEIA of the race impact in the dating marketing. Take the blackpill, take the racepill.

Anytime I read these stories of curries approaching white foids my brain just associates it with a guy jumping off a building hoping he'll fly, gravity doesn't give a fuck how long you studied the bird's flying patterns and sadly being a chad curry doesn't make you attractive to white foids, take away the curry, leave the chad then try again.

Anytime I read these stories of curries approaching white foids my brain just associates it with a guy jumping off a building hoping he'll fly

Good way to put it.