Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel explaining 5 types of furnitures you shouldn't eat ... lmfao

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Does this retard really think curries are dateable?

These delusional curries never cease to amaze me.

If they only knew. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif

curries are gods

Maybe he thinks they can get dates in curryland? When I am in curryland or riceland I do see people having dates, and I don't mean parent or society driven coupling.
Just kek at the narcissist, as if any curry can be a narcissist

5 types of furnitures you shouldn't eat ... lmfao

just be curry

Why is the video in English?

Maybe he thinks they can get dates in curryland? When I am in curryland or riceland I do see people having dates, and I don't mean parent or society driven coupling.
Just kek at the narcissist, as if any curry can be a narcissist

Most probably that moron made that video for western women. Women in the curryland are gonna date or get married to Indian men anyway. What is the point of mentioning "Indian men" in the title? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why is the video in English?
That moron made that video for western women. He is a delusional retard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Another bluepilled curry moron.
Curries will never learn.
5 types of furnitures you shouldn't eat ... lmfao

> Indian men
> date

Does it make any sense? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
just be curry
JBC theory is legit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back