Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel charged after Toronto police say woman sexually assaulted while asleep in ride share

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Toronto police have arrested someone after a woman reported she was sexually assaulted in a ride share.

Investigators said a woman ordered transportation from a ride-share app on Sunday. Police said that when the woman fell asleep during the ride, she was sexually assaulted.

Later that day, police arrested Harpreet Brar, a 24-year-old man from Brampton.

F95321C2 DA56 454D BF9F 8B5D6E8DA221

In a press release, police said investigators believe there may be more survivors.
>SURVIVORS :feelshaha:
Toronto police have arrested someone after a woman reported she was sexually assaulted in a ride share.
>"Arrested", not detained :feelsclown:

Never mentions evidence, only "woman reported"

If she was asleep how did she know she was assaulted anyway? :waitwhat:

Investigators said a woman ordered transportation from a ride-share app on Sunday. Police said that when the woman fell asleep during the ride, she was sexually assaulted.

View attachment 683511

Hmm...

She will never get that curry stench out from her body.

Over for currycels in Canada

Does he mog me @PLA1092

View attachment 683511

Never trust women

You look different in many pictures, to be honest; no if you're talking about the video, but perhaps a yes if you leanmaxx. :feelsjuice:
Wait, you are saying he mogs me in the video?

I bet he didn't do any thing. :feelsclown:

In Canada, if a female accuses you of something you are GUILTY EVEN IF PROVEN INNOCENT.

Fat, you mog with facial features in the frauded picture. :feelswhere:
What about in the video? Are my eyes, nose and lips worse? I see a lot of similarities tbh.

very based,this is what i should do when driving for uber at night

Was it real or fake allegation?

How you get assaulted and you were sleep :feelswhere:

She will never get that curry stench out from her body.
This is a divergent point to thread but:

Everytime I see your avi name I think of the song "Rubberband man" by The Spinners" except replaced with the word "Niggerman" in the Chorus...

... Just how my mind works..

View attachment 683511

And wtf was the driver doing? LMAO

And also, wtf do these idiot Toranto authorities mean by "there may be more survivors".... survivors of what?

Last edited:
Please stop this comparison thing. It's cringe.

@PLA1092 - I request that you don't indulge him.
He could at least plausibly be a normie if he lost weight, to be honest; but I forgot about this thread. :feelshehe:

Please stop this comparison thing. It's cringe.

@PLA1092 - I request that you don't indulge him.
Why is it cringe? I am considering driving Uber, if I am uglier than this guy a false sexual assault allegation will be almost certain. I must know to figure out my next course of action.

Why is it cringe? I am considering driving Uber, if I am uglier than this guy a false sexual assault allegation will be almost certain. I must know to figure out my next course of action.
It's cringe.

See my PM.

And don't worry too much. I don't think that it happened to him only because he looks the way he looks. And it's also impossible for users here to look at your pics and say:

"Drive the Uber you are good looking enough" or "Don't drive the Uber you are ugly"

It's not a 1-to-1 like that.

Last edited:
Brutal for currycels having their reputation damaged further.

Are my facial features worse than his or is it just the fat? I thought you said I looked North Indian and light-skinned.
Just fat,you are 4/10.can be 4.5/10 if you reduce the fat

Last edited:
Pm me, I’ll be honest.
Brutal for currycels having their reputation damaged further.

All of these "PM me and I'll evaluate your Indian face against another Indian face and it will give you a good idea of whether you will get foids and blaa blaa" is the gayest shit ever. No seriously, this is NOT how to get confidence and no it will make zero difference except to increase one's pride and this increase one's hard crash later on in life. You will just waste time and crash harder. When you go out and try, you go out and try. Asking for judgment from male peers to try and figure out what "level" you are on the internet is just cringe and frankly, played out and old as hell. Just go try or give up, but daily comparisons with other relatively ugly men in an attempt to somehow figure out how relatively ugly one is-is just beyond pathetic. My two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back