Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel bullied by white trash neighbours

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★

Look at them bullying this dark skin Currycel. I didn't even get what exactly they have against him...so he has a lot of cameras? That are on his property and only film his house and the public street? kek. Meanwhile they're threatening to kill him and call him racist shit. Also jfl @ "he is staring at us".
Nothing against whitecels, but there is definitely a group of white people that can't stand seeing ethnics succeed and do better than them. At 7:29 you can hear what they're really mad about, basically this STEMcel wealthmogs them, has a better house, superior technology and all that at a younger age.

Do you guys think he's incel?
He doesn't seem NT or "normie" overall, lives with his mother and is a dark skin curry, so probably kek

Joseph chadstralia

He isn't even that ugly for a curry. His lower-third looks robust, no sign of receding hair, good white teeth. He also doesn't have bug eyes. However, his body fat percentage is too high and dark skin let's be honest is a big failo.

He is definitely somewhat handsome and definitely not a cel. Plus with his wealth he's most likely to find a partner.

They aren't even accusing him of anything, nothing but blind hatred from the entire neighborhood. I feel bad for the guy, seems like he just wants to live quietly, in peace, doesn't seem like that is a possibility for him now, though.

He is definitely somewhat handsome and definitely not a cel. Plus with his wealth he's most likely to find a partner.

Yeah he is goodlooking for a curry, he was probably STEM-careermaxxing which is why he might be alone. Sure his parents will set him up with some goodlooking curryfoid

Yeah he is goodlooking for a curry, he was probably STEM-careermaxxing which is why he might be alone. Sure his parents will set him up with some goodlooking curryfoid
He mogs me into oblivion. And I agree, people who are STEM-careermaxxing swear off dating so they can focus on their studies instead. Either he's going to get a currywhore or a cumskin whore.

He mogs me into oblivion. And I agree, people who are STEM-careermaxxing swear off dating so they can focus on their studies instead. Either he's going to get a currywhore or a cumskin whore.

He mogs me too badly. If he is incel volcel now, then he won't be in at least a few years probably.
Honestly though his shit looks cool and he is based. If I would live in that neighbourhood I would hang out with him to get a pair of his spy glasses and to maybe play vidya together

He mogs me too badly. If he is incel volcel now, then he won't be in at least a few years probably.
Honestly though his shit looks cool and he is based. If I would live in that neighbourhood I would hang out with him to get a pair of his spy glasses and to maybe play vidya together
I'm sure he'd welcome us. And if you're white it's a nice change of pace compared to those low IQ assholes.

The curry is so polite and well spoken. Contrast this to his neighbors who are all white rednecks and can barely speak a coherent sentence in English.

Lmao at curries moving to australia. Its so fucking over for them. :lul::lul::lul:

These landstealing faggots are descendants of british criminals...you think they have any manners or common sense?

But i bet that curry is telling his people at home he is living the dream in white "civilized" world top kek

Good thing in the US, we can carry guns.

I used to think the guy was retarded but being incel he's taking all the proper precautions, normies are scum.

Australia is kind of hostile towards non-whites, but curries have it worst. However, after large-scale media attention and coverage in 2009 , the Aussie government became strict and since then things haven't been as bad as they were upto 2009.
Talking about that curry, yes he can be an incel. But he can easily find a wife from India who is waiting to betabux him .

An ugly indian cant even look at these faggots

The angry fat white guy reminds me so much of my Dad. Ugh. He'll talk a big game behind the scenes but will back down immediately from any confrontation.

LMAO i live in the suburb right next to that place. really seedy area so i dont blame him

They aren't even accusing him of anything, nothing but blind hatred from the entire neighborhood. I feel bad for the guy, seems like he just wants to live quietly, in peace, doesn't seem like that is a possibility for him now, though.
we incels can never live in peace
Australia is kind of hostile towards non-whites, but curries have it worst. However, after large-scale media attention and coverage in 2009 , the Aussie government became strict and since then things haven't been as bad as they were upto 2009.
Talking about that curry, yes he can be an incel. But he can easily find a wife from India who is waiting to betabux him .
eh i live in australia and tbh its more of the older generation that are racist towards asians and indians because in last few years there are just so many of them living in the big cities such as melbourne and sydney now its crazy

I had a feeling it was going to be this video before I even clicked the link

This make my blood boil, the guy is so fucking nice and he have to endure living with these trash as his neighbors

Australia a racist shithole on earth and aussie are mostly subhuman monkeys and they have IQ of abbos. I used to live in that shithole for 2 fucking years.

But that curryfuck is annoying as well, and why the fuck he is vaccuming his yard? WTF. If someone keeps recording my porch and driveway 24/7, I would get pissed off too.