Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel blackpills ricecels on why white women will never be attracted to them

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course the coping ricecels downvoted him :feelskek:

Jfl at these 5'5 ricecels who think a white woman who is TALLER and HEAVIER than them would ever see them as a sexual option.

But what about Kpop

200 5

Man these chinks cope hard.

But what about Kpop
Kpop is only popular with jbs, teen girls don't care as much about height and frame. Once they grow up they switch to tall masculine white actors like all other roasties. Same reason why manlets peak in middle/high school.

Its obvious for anyone to see. Every person living in a diverse liberal hell hole knows it.

And another thing is for sure certain. Noodlewhores are easy and are the go to option for most low value men.

Its literally nothing to brag about when you are walking around with a noodle.

The exact opposite is true for high value Asian or Indian dudes walking around with white foids. He knows that he has what everyone considers a trophy and he better be ready to get into verbal or physical confrontations in public with haters sooner or later.

Last edited:
The coping in the replies lmao

They're turbocoping as usual lmao

JFL at the coping ricecels. That’s why I hate r/AsianMasculinity and r/AznIdentity Too many of them are bluepilled or purplepilled at best.

And it’s ironic how they hate WMAF but they worship AMWF. I absolutely despise WMAF but I also hate the ricecels who absolutely worship white women and act like they’re Chang if they somehow get one especially since many of the white women they get are landwhales.

Last edited:
What I look forward to seeing how Gen Z plus white males (who comprise 25% of Gen Z plus) deals with ethnic foid lust.
There literally aren't enough of them, I wonder who all these noodlewhores will marry?

Kpop is only popular with jbs, teen girls don't care as much about height and frame. Once they grow up they switch to tall masculine white actors like all other roasties. Same reason why manlets peak in middle/high school.
JBs are literally the only demographic of foids that matter.

JFL at the coping ricecels. That’s why I hate r/AsianMasculinity and r/AznIdentity Too many of them are bluepilled or purplepilled at best.

And it’s ironic how they hate WMAF but they worship AMWF. I absolutely despise WMAF but I also hate the ricecels who absolutely worship white women and act like they’re Chang if they somehow get one especially since many of the white women they get are landwhales.

My asian family friend got a cute white gf but he medschoolmaxxed so I consider him an outlier

He's probably a blackpiller himself lol

Why those rices and curries are so fucking obsessed with white women?

Why they don't go after their counterparts the ugly, stinky, dirty ass, ethnic foids?
The way you view ethnic foids is the way they view ethnic men

Jfl at these 5'5 ricecels who think a white woman who is TALLER and HEAVIER than them would ever see them as a sexual option.

:feelshaha: ricecels cope so fucking hard lmao

@Tenshi on suicide watch :feelskek:

Insanely based bhai

:soy::soy:

better 5'11 than 6'4 :feelskek::feelshaha: chinks cope hard as fuck

yes they worship white women tbh

Why those rices and curries are so fucking obsessed with white women?

Why they don't go after their counterparts the ugly, stinky, dirty ass, ethnic foids?
Because noodles are obsessed with white men. Asian men lose their own foids and try to figure out where to make up the difference. Trying to take from the race that's taking from you is intuitive. It just doesn't work in this case because asian men are hard mogged by other races of men, especially white men.

:soy::soy:

better 5'11 than 6'4 :feelskek::feelshaha: chinks cope hard as fuck

The science also shows that violent men are much more likely to have low IQ and so on. That doesn't change the fact that 'foids are attracted to them and not the Chess club

Hahaha, Feelsbadman, We should create a white male Asian female only country

Hahaha, Feelsbadman, We should create a white male Asian female only country
Where will the next generation of white men and noodlewhores come from? WMAF can only create mixed race mongrels.

Designer babies, make white men asian women
Ngl this will probably become reality at some point. Society just needs to do away with this "we are all equal" bs and admit that nobody wants Asian males. They'll probably still produce white women though.