Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel asking women to rate him

White skin paired with curly black hair is ugly.
It can work if you've got good facial structure. Some Asian girl I know loves curly hair, so long as whoever has it is white or white-skinned.

This is one pic that needs to be doxxed. the really weird thing if you read through all the comments he seems to ENJOY being called ugly. Almost like it empowers him. I mean that is the copiest cope ever...he is the King of Copes.

Idk then. Could be possibly fake.

There are very few people that will answer that honestly as they can get doxxed.

I'm willing to bet all these girls rating him support equality, anti-racism, open borders, etc, all to fucking virtue signal. All that sjw bullshit goes out the window when it comes to sex and dating. Sorry currycels, 95% of women don't see you as human, only when they want to project their virtuous facade they'll try to "feel" your plight, so they're seen as "good" people. Fuck them.

This does make me kinda angry, and this is why stuff like this should be presented when people ask what the blackpill is. It is bullshit, blatantly unfair shit like this that causes us to feel the way we do. The line "the 20s is all about having fun. So sorry you can't experience that" pretty much sums up the incel experience, except extrapolate that for your entire life.

Oh man I saw this image before. I wonder how currycels even cope after this shit. Not only are they the wrong race, they are on average dark and short. It's over

Funnily enough, I'm a curry too but femoids have always rated me above 7 only because I look a little bit like a Brazilian athlete. However, none of them agreed to date me when I revealed I am a curry. It's over. Femoids are shallow and racist AF.

Why can't we take this elsewhere and ask the platitude spouters to explain this? It's all well and good to look through these and know we're right, but isn't the next step going to the people who are full of shit, showing them this proof that they're full of shit?

I thought ricels receive the worst from foids but I'm changing my opinion for currycels. This shit was brutal.