Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry whore claims foids can reproduce by fucking dogs

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Yes the dog undressed her and impregnated her with his dick but they are different species.

The audacity and low IQ of this bitch is extreme.Even a 3 y old kid is smarter than her.
Hard to say if feminism rots the brain or if retarded people become feminists.

She said it with so much confidence and conviction. As if she said something brilliant and was expecting the crowd to stand up and give her a standing ovation.

As soon as reality set in and she realized how retarded she sounded, the foid started stuttering and tried changing the subject to adoption.
That’s how all foids talk. Too bad there isn’t a crowd every time they talk because they would be exposed every second.

I am a biochemist.
:feelssus:

Here's something for all of you. Go to the YouTube channel called "shrouded hand" and watch his video on puppy pregnancy syndrome. It's a common belief in India and SEA that a rabid dog can impregnate a human m
Damn, I stop following SH for a while and he comes up with a video this interesting:feelsugh:. Will watch it today of course.

"go read biology" :foidSoy:

The dogpill has enter curryland, its about to get real ovER for currycels,

Technically right. Technically wrong.
There is a process of spermatazoic implantation that overwrites the DNA. Injecting the spermatophores of another man may be sufficient, but a full testicular implant is the most direct way.
Imagine you are in a car wreck and your balls are gone. They offer you a not really experimental surgery. They implant the nuts of a nigger into you. You go home and after your surgical wounds heal, you fuck your wife. lol
9 months later, a niglet comes out with a gold chain and a basketball.
Turns out, a testicular implant with spermatic cord and epidimis will produce DNA of the testicle. Not yours.
Theoretically you could do this to a dog. Theoretically, you could also do this to avoid child support.
A dog with human nuts would ejaculate human sperm. There are some notable complications which would require unique solutions, but it can be done.
Now I doubt that's what this cunt is referring to, but what I've talked about is reality instead of whatever feminazi fantasy this cunt lives in.
Fucking over for humancels, itsn't, we literally can't compete against dogcels

The dogpill has enter curryland, its about to get real ovER for currycels,
lets see how other cultures react to it. So far it’s just rice and mayo cultures, and we just ldar.

Fucking over for humancels, itsn't, we literally can't compete against dogcels
Interesting how he would know so much about dog fucking.

lets see how other cultures react to it. So far it’s just rice and mayo cultures, and we just ldar.
I only kow one thing, there is going to be a lot of degeneracy across the world in the next few decades

I only kow one thing, there is going to be a lot of degeneracy across the world in the next few decades
I hope they fight back and win.

Attachments

• ee3c16658a352467a8e727d300fe314f.jpg
    ee3c16658a352467a8e727d300fe314f.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2