Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curry went out of his way to get me a fresher product

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
So there I was in the convenience store, picking up horrible cider and even worse: microwaveable hot dogs. The nigga looked at them and saw they would be out of date today; I'm like, 'I really don't care,' but he went and got me a different version of these shit microwaveable hot dogs that don't go off for another week.

It was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a long time.

It's because you had the face mask

So there I was in the convenience store, picking up horrible cider and even worse: microwaveable hot dogs. The nigga looked at them and saw they would be out of date today; I'm like, 'I really don't care,' but he went and got me a different version of these shit microwaveable hot dogs that don't go off for another week.

It was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a long time.
he wanted the hotdog for himself. Expired goods are thrown out or donated to charity. He pretended to hand them over to the driver from the charity he will eat it.