Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry Tech Support University dropout Hamza

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Every time I heard about tech support scammers I used to feel resentment about how they scam tech-illiterate people and grandmas out of money.

But now I feel relief. Because I realised they could have dropped out of their tech support university and started grifter youtube channel telling 14 year olds how going to the gym and being confident will be rewarded with aryan virgin tradwife.
This currynigger Hamza just shamelessly lies to kids about how his redpill grift will help them ascend and it works quite well because their brains haven't even developed to the point of realisation that if all it took to sexhave is confidence and gym everyone would do it.
However no one can get away from blackpill, only deny it. Once his fanbases oneitis isn't impressed with mental and physical gymnastics they will flock to us and we will welcome them all with brutal reality:feelshmm:

Once his fanbases oneitis isn't impressed with mental and physical gymnastics they will flock to us and we will welcome them all with brutal reality:feelshmm:
this
:redpill: is only a step in development to :blackpill: or cum retention

Hate that curry

Trying to find another thread with my thoughts on Hamza

Scamza is buying subs :lul::lul::lul: his channel gets no fucking views and even less comments compared to an organic channel with 500k subs. Everything about that mf is a grift!

Scamza's such a smug faggot cunt . Pulled a bunch of 3/10 ugly mayowhores through looksmaxxing now he thinks he's a god . Everything the moron says is either wrong or water-is-wet garbage tier advice. Deep down Hamza just wants to get fucked balls deep in the ass by Adonissssss

I'm still seething at this curry faggot, he has the most punchable face I ever seen :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I want to take an aluminum baseball bat and shovel to his face while he's sitting smug in his chair wearing that retarded bathrobe. When I'm done smashing his teeth in I'd chop him up with a fire axe then throw him in the dumpster where he belongs all in Roblox. :feelsaww:

I'm still seething at this curry faggot, he has the most punchable face I ever seen :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I want to take an aluminum baseball bat and shovel to his face while he's sitting smug in his chair wearing that retarded bathrobe. When I'm done smashing his teeth in I'd chop him up with a fire axe then throw him in the dumpster where he belongs all in Roblox. :feelsaww:

Every time I heard about tech support scammers I used to feel resentment about how they scam tech-illiterate people and grandmas out of money.

But now I feel relief. Because I realised they could have dropped out of their tech support university and started grifter youtube channel telling 14 year olds how going to the gym and being confident will be rewarded with aryan virgin tradwife.
This currynigger Hamza just shamelessly lies to kids about how his redpill grift will help them ascend and it works quite well because their brains haven't even developed to the point of realisation that if all it took to sexhave is confidence and gym everyone would do it.
However no one can get away from blackpill, only deny it. Once his fanbases oneitis isn't impressed with mental and physical gymnastics they will flock to us and we will welcome them all with brutal reality:feelshmm:
Sad shit

No wonder UGLY MEN are the only college dropouts

I see Social Darwinism at play here, he knows that these men are forevervirgins and will try to scam them out of money by deliberately gaslighting them with misinformation. This is what most of these "Redpill" channels are, the Redpill only works if you're a Chadlite, maybe a high-rise Normie. No amount of gymmaxxing will save an ugly face, a gym body will simply become a beautiful frame that showcases how ugly the painting is. :feelswhat:

I never really understood the saying "those who can't do, teach" until I focused on guys like this.

Speaks about the importance of virtue meditation kicking habits and being a well rounded mentally healthy individual while openly bragging about hedonism and wearing his supposed body count like a medal of honor all while looking cracked out of his mind with those eyes. You know this guy did more than weed..

He talks about how guys can make money easily enough if they dedicate time and energy to it while he himself failed a regular job and training and basically lucked out by selling pretty lies to lost men who want a glimmer of hope and then cashing in on selling workout programs. Him and his friend last man are full of it. can't stand the guy... We're supposed to take advice from a guy who looks like he's on drugs sitting there shirtless with a bathrobe talking about his "exploits" screw that guy...

Basically spoonfeeds a bunch of impressionable guys self improvement stuff in the form of memes

Also if his whole Chad Adonis thing is basically his mascot, I get that the whole alpha thing is what guys look up to but that's not a realistic representation of mans accomplishment, most guys even if they perfected their diet and guy routine arnt going to be some chiseled Greek god and they will likely still be short of facially lacking

sex should be effortless. If you work for sex, you are a loser