Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry tallfags vs BBC tallfags

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Brutal triplemog, not even height can save curries :feelsrope:

Face > height, but yet a lot of people still say otherwise

Second pic mogs me to hell and back

Fuckkk, I want that height

those "blacks" have at least 25% white admixture from back when slave girls got pregnant by masters

jfl 1 upvote vs 350 upvotes. It’s over for curries

""""black""""
They have lighter skin than I do, am I a nigger now?

The curries are only above average height tbh, nothing impressive. They need to be the same height as those chadrones to make it a fair game.

Those curries are delusional for posting their 6feet height on that subredddit full of 7ft lanket pigskins and washed up 6'7 college basketball players. How stupid do you have to be to think that 6feet is "tall" height in r/Tall when every third westerner is almost 6feet
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

JFL at those curries for posting that on r/tall being 6'0 ft ,well they mog manlet curries so can't even complain:feelskek:

amazing that such subreddits as short or tall exist, first is for coping manletcels and second for tallfags who brag how superior they are ( even if it's truth ), you didn't choose to be born short or tall

i hate tallfags so much

That subreddit is ropefuel

BBCs win no doubt, mog even whites.

Bbc my ass they're mulattos