Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry SMV Increasing With Our Status: Noodles rather date 5’2 Indians than a Ricecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
While the avg. currycel and ricecel have the same smv, westernized young noodles seem to rather date anyone but their race including turbo manlet curries as we have the highest economic status being the most educated, wealthiest ethnic group in the US. Sadly I am not a pure curry as a Bangladeshi to JBC like this turbomanlet: I have some SEA mongoloid features and am poor.

Lifefuel for @Transcended Trucel and @BiryaniCel.

View: https://youtu.be/7tgzJa7Eq-8

Lifefuel :yes:. Noodles look better than Indian women too.

Damn he letting that cumdumpster belittle him online

It’s over for @Lv99_BixNood: even 5’2 curries can get laid with noodles while rice can not in the west. :blackpill:

its literally just one dude

Cherry pick cope. Also, he's more on the white looking and white talking side of a curry.

Opposite here, noodlewhores detest currycels. They hate currycels more than ricecels

Indian curries are the real moggers
It’s over for us Bengalis and Nepalis, we are most SEA mongoloid Chindian curry: we don’t have full Indo-Aryan genetics to JBC.

main-qimg-5c4d28ca21f0986c257ba99b36b19e0c-lq-jpg.1475625

map-jpg.1475633

eastbrachid-gif.1475640

portrait-bangladeshi-man_53876-84050-jpg.1475626

Bangladeshi,west bengal,bay of bengal,north east indian,r not south asians but a ,mix of south asia/indid and south east asia/rice

Most noodles hate anyone with dark skin

SHITSKIN HINDU COPE

Curries mog ricecels by several magnitudes. They are cucking jungle gooks all over SEA. Meanwhile ricecels couldn't date currywhores even if they wanted to.

yay thats good lifefuel for currys

westernized young noodles seem to rather date anyone but their race including turbo manlet curries
I can't quite put my finger on it but I get the feeling some westernized Asian women go for Indian men purely because of the interracial aspect, which makes them more white- or western-adjacent in some perverse way of thinking.

I can't quite put my finger on it but I get the feeling some westernized Asian women go for Indian men purely because of the interracial aspect, which makes them more white- or western-adjacent in some perverse way of thinking.
indians have facial features closer to white people than east asians

Curries mog ricecels by several magnitudes. They are cucking jungle gooks all over SEA. Meanwhile ricecels couldn't date currywhores even if they wanted to.
Only Northern Indian curries sort of mog East Asians, East asians mog dravidian curries aka most of south asia

Reported for coping this hard.

While the avg. currycel and ricecel have the same smv, westernized young noodles seem to rather date anyone but their race including turbo manlet curries as we have the highest economic status being the most educated, wealthiest ethnic group in the US. Sadly I am not a pure curry as a Bangladeshi to JBC like this turbomanlet: I have some SEA mongoloid features and am poor.
View attachment 578320

Lifefuel for @Transcended Trucel and @BiryaniCel.

View: https://youtu.be/7tgzJa7Eq-8

Doesn't this disprove JBW then?

smart comment. it gives a new perspective on the subtle ways that noodlewhores try to assimilate into the dominant culture.

Foids don't care about money, a noodle dating a curry is just an outlier nothing more. I will admit though that I'm jealous as fuck of that curry dude who landed a ricefoid taller than him :feelsohh:

You forgot the fact that he went to brown university. If he was a nobody, she wouldn't be dating him lol

Foids don't care about money, a noodle dating a curry is just an outlier nothing more. I will admit though that I'm jealous as fuck of that curry dude who landed a ricefoid taller than him :feelsohh:
why? She's not actually that attractive

Bro he's getting lifted by his girlfriend he's a cuck. Let me guess, they're going to break up because she cheated on him.

Halfway through the video right now and the entire time she has been shitting on him for being small

why? She's not actually that attractive
Fine. You want me to say it? I'll fucking say it. I'LL FUCKING SAY IT. I HAVE YELLOW FEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR

This guy mogs me despite me being taller and whiter than him:feelskek:

Only Northern Indian curries sort of mog East Asians, East asians mog dravidian curries aka most of south asia
Indeed Only North Indians(Kashmiris, Punjabis, Paharis and Haryanvi Jats Rors) mog east asians. Rest of the India gets mogged by mongoloids

He is good looking, im genuinely surprised someone gave him a chance at that height.

Indeed Only North Indians(Kashmiris, Punjabis, Paharis and Haryanvi Jats Rors) mog east asians. Rest of the India gets mogged by mongoloids
Not really, 80% of of Chindians in Malaysia and Singapore are Dravidian men and Chinese women

80% of Chindians are Dravidian men and Chinese women in Singapore.
So what? Most of the Indians in malysia are dravidians whereas Majority of the Indians marry to white women in west are North Indians despite being less in numbers as compared to other Indians. USA is full of Dravidians and Gujaratis who aren't North Indians. Canada has a lot of North Indians(Punjabis)
White people spit on dravidians and because of y'all everybody thinks Indians are black and stinky like this

It’s over for us Bengalis and Nepalis, we are most SEA mongoloid Chindian curry: we don’t have full Indo-Aryan genetics to JBC.

main-qimg-5c4d28ca21f0986c257ba99b36b19e0c-lq-jpg.1475625

map-jpg.1475633

eastbrachid-gif.1475640

portrait-bangladeshi-man_53876-84050-jpg.1475626

Bangladeshi,west bengal,bay of bengal,north east indian,r not south asians but a ,mix of south asia/indid and south east asia/rice

true nepalis are actually curries mixed with chinks. its more fortunate to be kazakh or tajjik aka eurasian (mongol mixed with european)

its literally just one dude
Most Chindian couples are Indian man X Asian woman
Reported for coping this hard.
He's right though, Chadpreet mogs Chang
Paki6
Turkman10

Most noodles hate anyone with dark skin
If the indian has light-brown skin, his caucasion bones can compromise

White Indians > Turk Asians > North Indians > East Asians > SE Asians > Dravidians

This is a white indian fyi

Afghan3

Most Chindian couples are Indian man X Asian woman

He's right though, Chadpreet mogs Chang
View attachment 597498View attachment 597499

If the indian has light-brown skin, his caucasion bones can compromise

White Indians > Turk Asians > North Indians > East Asians > SE Asians > Dravidians

This is a white indian fyi

View attachment 597500
Even this curry without having any blue/green eyes can easily get any asian noodle he wants even white stacies because he has sharp Aryan facial features. He is a chadpreet in true sense.
No Indian can look anything like this except North Indians and High caste Indo Aryans

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 38
true nepalis are actually curries mixed with chinks. its more fortunate to be kazakh or tajjik aka eurasian (mongol mixed with european)
That's a pure Aryan nepali chadpreet without any dirty mongoloid influence.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 40
its more fortunate to be kazakh or tajjik aka eurasian (mongol mixed with european)
Tajiks aren't mongol mixed

Attachments

• main-qimg-57aae0aabb9c7ebce0c7c56fa2787ce7-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-57aae0aabb9c7ebce0c7c56fa2787ce7-lq.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 33
  • main-qimg-314afd0556d038577a1f8ae9b73ee252-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-314afd0556d038577a1f8ae9b73ee252-lq.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 32
  • main-qimg-b66a0cae85d225a7124befd19c901e7d-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-b66a0cae85d225a7124befd19c901e7d-lq.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 29
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 28
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 32
Yeah, yeah , to the posts right above this one pure Aryans really come off as White, but the noodle in the OP went for a man who's clearly of mixed Aryan-Dravidian ancestry with it probably going straight down the middle for him and being an ultra-manlet. The thing is that Noodles prefer anyone except for their race. They're so into non-rice brothers that they'd rather consider the second lowest SMV men than their own.

Obviously Aryans mog Dravidians and mixed race West Turkestani people (Uzbeks, Turkmens, and Some Kazakhs, note that Kyrgyzs often look purebred Asian), but in this case noodles still prefer Dravidians over their own men.

My guess is that Ricebrothers and Noodlewhores aren't that dimorphic.

Even this curry without having any blue/green eyes can easily get any asian noodle he wants even white stacies because he has sharp Aryan facial features. He is a chadpreet in true sense.
No Indian can look anything like this except North Indians and High caste Indo Aryans
True, he is clearly european rapebaby from Aryan invasion
Tajiks aren't mongol mixed
They are, although Tajiks are largely Iranian.

True, he is clearly european rapebaby from Aryan invasion
Aryans didn't invade they migrated and intermingled with local ivc women and hence you can't call us rape babies you sand nigger.

Obviously Aryans mog Dravidians and mixed race West Turkestani people (Uzbeks, Turkmens, and Some Kazakhs, note that Kyrgyzs often look purebred Asian), but in this case noodles still prefer Dravidians over their own men.
No noodles don't prefer Dravidians. That guy doesn't even look Dravidian. He looks mixed. If he was a Dravidian she wouldn't even look at him.
That's how subhuman Dravidians look

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 27
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 24
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 18
  • download (1).jpeg