Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curry men defend themselves from two whores

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Maybe in another life
★★★★★

@VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadDarkie @Evil Pigeonn @Fevet @Pajeetsingh @KING NOTHING @kay' @Kina Hikikomori @Dr. Autismo @Friezacel @Flagellum_Dei

jfL at the based white shirt man getting a hold of that one foid's hair when he got the chance :feelskek:

Very based curries:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Idk how it is in india. But if you DARE to touch a woman here in Canada you will be instantly attacked by at least 4 white knights.

Idk how it is in india. But if you DARE to touch a woman here in Canada you will be instantly attacked by at least 4 white knights.
Same in America

Lol at the friend taking the stick and giving away her phone so she can beat the man up.

"hey sis carry my phone ill teach this faggot a lesson"

then she got overwhelmed and screamed for her life.

Lol at the friend taking the stick and giving away her phone so she can beat the man up.

"hey sis carry my phone ill teach this faggot a lesson"
:feelskek:

I'd be surprised if they evade death penalty

I'd be surprised if they evade death penalty
Depends which state. If they did this in Rajasthan they won't even face any jail time, just court visits at most.

Based.

I also like how the guy has experience and first thing hold's the toilet's hand so she can't run away because he knows that's the first thing they do when faced with reality.

Make fun of streetshitting misogynist rapist curries all you guys want but after watching this you know that curries aren't gonna disappear any time soon.

Bitch did 0 damage.

I'd rather see a white american bitch get her jaw snapped by based Tyrones.