Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry manlet from love Island, Nas finally scores

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
First girl interested for him, probably an Asian fetish they brought on the show to make it not seem racist

who watches those programs?

who watches those programs?
I don't, procastinating on twitter and saw it trending, people virtue signalling

a lot of foids watch it and sheeple

had to shut it down before curries became blackpilled :feelskek:

had to shut it down before curries became blackpilled :feelskek:

also i think they need to partner up to stay on the show, probably a thot that wants to grow her insta followers and get money from betas

I regret clicking on this video.
tbhtbh this show seems super boring. The only reason I know about it now is .co jfl
Watching this makes it sure you remain low iq, and that's exactly what the (((producers))) want to you to be.

I regret clicking on this video.

Watching this makes it sure you remain low iq, and that's exactly what the (((producers))) want to you to be.
the video he posted is blocked in the US weirdly enough

Producers must've scoured the country for a foid willing to go one there. She will go for an actual Chad as the program continues.

Producers must've scoured the country for a foid willing to go one there. She will go for an actual Chad as the program continues.
they probably had to spend months searching for this curry fetishist

they probably had to spend months searching for this curry fetishist

She said she likes dark features, brown eyes, brown hair, yeah right, she wants fame and money, playing the game well

Last edited:
Just Be Curry proven once again.

This show is stupid.

the video he posted is blocked in the US weirdly enough
It's really weird. It's either shit like this or obscure live performances from Western bands that are blocked in the US.

This curry is the top 1% of curry men and he still struggles

Ngl I am having trouble understanding what they are saying their accents are very different.
This curry is the top 1% of curry men and he still struggles
>That eye area
> Top 1% curry men

Even I have better eye area than that

He statusmaxxed that's why