Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry man masturbates on women in public, avoids jail

JFL. Curry privilege is real, bhais.:feelsLSD:
We are the successors of kikes.

My dude was prepared

The court heard he was supported by his wife, who said she was proud to describe her husband as "a man of high moral standards, strong values and decency".

The personality pill destroyed me

The personality pill destroyed me
Reminds me of the dude who broke up with his ex, fucked a foid, then strangled her and chopped her to pieces and threw out her remains in the trash like it was nothing.

His ex immediately got back with him and went to trial with him holding hands and defended him saying he's the greatest person she ever met.

"I consider myself incredibly luck to call Christopher my significant other, he truly is the best kind of person inside and out"
"He has saved me from me and given me something to look forward to in the future, OUR FUTURE"

Reminds me of the dude who broke up with his ex, fucked a foid, then strangled her and chopped her to pieces and threw out her remains in the trash like it was nothing.

His ex immediately got back with him and went to trial with him holding hands and defended him saying he's the greatest person she ever met.

"I consider myself incredibly luck to call Christopher my significant other, he truly is the best kind of person inside and out"
"He has saved me from me and given me something to look forward to in the future, OUR FUTURE"

I remember that thread.

always ask yourself would you mind if a gay would do that to you.

masturbating from a distance while watching me: omg i'm traumatised for life jk i dont care:feelsjuice:
jeeting on me: :feelspuke:

always ask yourself would you mind if a gay would do that to you.

masturbating from a distance while watching me: omg i'm traumatised for life jk i dont care:feelsjuice:
jeeting on me: :feelspuke:

They probably get jizzed on by strangers that they just met at the nightclub during a one night stand, so whats the difference with this?

Why are curries such funny little rascals?

based

the U.S. criminal justice system could learn something from the UK, Canada, or Australia when it comes to sex offenses

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back