Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry loves German girls and puts them as his preference

Dravidians IQmog and moneymog all other curries. Northern curries hardly have a physical advantage anyway, copers vastly overstate genetic differences
There's no difference between "Dravidians" and indo "Aryans" from the north, even genetically both groups have like half of their ancestry from AASI.

There's no difference between "Dravidians" and indo "Aryans" from the north, even genetically both groups have like half of their ancestry from AASI.
Modern north indians aren't full aryans

Yep, genetic variation in terms of what ancient populations you descend from is much more based on caste than location. There’s been mixing all across the subcontinent

Honorary aryan

Thanks Thank You GIF

Sure it sounds ridiculous but why make fun of a guy who's actually trying on a dating app? The only guys who're acceptable to belittle are normies and above, everyone else is in it with us. Anyone making fun of this guy is no different from a foid bullying an incel.
Agreed

You need to blackpill him. I've tried blackpilling others before but with no success honestly. They look it up and see that it's associated with "incels" after which they adopt a smug attitude and reject the blackpill completely
Not gonna lie, i can relate, this was me before i was blackpilled

Rishabh Thundercock

saar i love the jarmany girls