Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry kid died from allERgic reaction aftER anothER kid threw a piece of cheese at him

Spared him a life of inceldom

Imagine having such dog-shit genetics that you get killed by a piece of cheese….
Curries should just commit neck rope. Roping is the only humane thing to do.
I am luckily a quarter curry so I pass as white. I have all the perks of being a curry (hunter eyes and bushy eyebrows) without all the drawbacks such as heigh, IQ, etc.

he was narrating this story:

I love eating cheese

RIP you will be missed. Dying like that over a prank is fucked up

View attachment 1211415

Imagine having such dog-shit genetics that you get killed by a piece of cheese….

Genetics (and environment) really dictate EVERY aspect of your life.

In b4 IT argues that the kid had PHYSICAL(BIOLOGICAL) allERgic reactions as a consequence of having a “bad pERsonality” and NOT attending enough thERapy sessions.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
The universe being a psychopath meanwhile I’m the evil one
Rolling Eyes Eye Roll GIF

RIP you will be missed. Dying like that over a prank is fucked up
He’s reincarnated into the past where this time the pranking kid gets grounded

Natural selection, survival of the fittest

nature is cruel and unforgiving, nature DOESN’T favour the living beings who are “good/righteous” (in terms of giving them the greatest probability of success in achieving their biological impERatives of survival and reproduction), nature simply favours the STRONG

You don’t succeed in life by “being good”, you succeed in life by being as strong as possible in all areas of genetics (physical strength, IQ, physical attractiveness etc) and environment (wealth/status of family you r born into, avERage quality of life in the country you r raised in etc).

God is dead, we r living in a chaotic world whERe “might makes right”
Exactly, and "people" who birth and give shelter/attention/resources to extremely defective children are to blame too.

When you do that, you validate the vegetable you birthed into existence as as valid as yours or any other human's experience, and makes any person who has to live/interact with said vegetable a living hell.

You cant be granted the same rights as a regular human being when even NATURE ITSELF didnt gave you those rigths ro begin with.

Sorry for the tangent, but i hate downies, man.

What a cheesy death

I heard about this story a few years ago

nature is cruel and unforgiving, nature DOESN’T favour the living beings who are “good/righteous” (in terms of giving them the greatest probability of success in achieving their biological impERatives of survival and reproduction), nature simply favours the STRONG

You don’t succeed in life by “being good”, you succeed in life by being as strong as possible in all areas of genetics (physical strength, IQ, physical attractiveness etc) and environment (wealth/status of family you r born into, avERage quality of life in the country you r raised in etc).

Based and socialdarwinistpilled

@SlayerSlayer this is even worse than the chink that died a few days after a boxing match.

Pretty much over for cheese/peanutcurrycels

Only a curry could die by cheese

Lame.

brutal incel genes, you dont see chad dying from subhuman allergic reactions like that
shit genes truly come in a package

Reading the comments on this story right after it happened was infuriating, some were saying the Chad bully was just having fun or whatever... This is a cut and dry case of reckless endangerment and involuntary manslaughter but bullies almost never get punished, not even for murder

If u die from a piece of cheese being thrown at u, it will happen sooner than later, what a genetic failure
imagine saying ur child died due to a piece of cheese touching him icl i would laugh at them

Western vaccines cause childhood allergies to manifest.