Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry kid died from allERgic reaction aftER anothER kid threw a piece of cheese at him

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
IMG 3150

Imagine having such dog-shit genetics that you get killed by a piece of cheese….

Genetics (and environment) really dictate EVERY aspect of your life.

In b4 IT argues that the kid had PHYSICAL(BIOLOGICAL) allERgic reactions as a consequence of having a “bad pERsonality” and NOT attending enough thERapy sessions.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

That nigga must have been hella allergic holy shit.

Rip

On the other hand, curries bath in shit and piss and nothing happens to them

How tf does that happen? It had to be a giant Swiss cheese or something. Imagine being killed by cheese. Completely ovER (litERally).

Nigga got the cheese touch

Looney Tunes death. @kay'

In b4 IT argues that the kid had PHYSICAL(BIOLOGICAL) allERgic reactions as a consequence of having a “bad pERsonality” and NOT attending enough thERapy sessions.
He should've worked on his lactose intolerance instead of being a dairy bigot.

having allergies like that is brutal can’t even enjoy goyslop in peace

That nigga must have been hella allergic holy shit.

Rip

Natural selection, survival of the fittest

nature is cruel and unforgiving, nature DOESN’T favour the living beings who are “good/righteous” (in terms of giving them the greatest probability of success in achieving their biological impERatives of survival and reproduction), nature simply favours the STRONG

You don’t succeed in life by “being good”, you succeed in life by being as strong as possible in all areas of genetics (physical strength, IQ, physical attractiveness etc) and environment (wealth/status of family you r born into, avERage quality of life in the country you r raised in etc).

God is dead, we r living in a chaotic world whERe “might makes right”

Last edited:
@Ron.Belgrade Wait that was you? :feelskek: I was lurking .is for a long time :feelshaha:

cheese a day keeps a curry away

There’s no way, surely this is clickbait headline

Imagine he finally managed to get reincarnated as a human and then a fucker throws some cheese at him and he gets reincarnated as a fly or some shit. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, I have severe tree nut allergy. Can’t even be in the same room as cashews or cashew dust.

But if someone threw cashews at me I would not die. I’d just have a very bad skin reaction and some wheezing breathing. You have to actually ingest to die.

This is likely fake news

Yeah, I have severe tree nut allergy. Can’t even be in the same room as cashews or cashew dust.

But if someone threw cashews at me I would not die. I’d just have a very bad skin reaction and some wheezing breathing. You have to actually ingest to die.

This is likely fake news
That’s rough man. Cashews are great tbh

Damn. That’s disconcerting. :feelsugh:

Sure gives a totally new meaning to the phrase “say cheese!” now doesnt it? :feelskek:

Russell Westbrook Smile GIF by NBA
say cheese smile GIF by HULU
Heart Love GIF by RainToMe
Happy Times Smile GIF by The Grapes

Imagine he finally managed to get reincarnated as a human and then a fucker throws some cheese at him and he gets reincarnated as a fly or some shit. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would fly around and contaminate peoples cheese with feces as revenge

nigga got killed by cheese :lul::feelskek:

Imagine not being ever able to eat one of the world's greatest foods, what a cruel existence.

Brutal, ngl. Another case of the bully most likely growing up to be a sexhaver, too.

I fear death and I deeply envy those who are already dead.
I'm sure that if this currycel was conscious in the void of death, if he could see what his life would have been without this tiny piece of cheese:shock:, he would deeply thanks this holy cheese for his mercy:incel:

View attachment 1211415

Imagine having such dog-shit genetics that you get killed by a piece of cheese….

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
R.I.P
But cheese???
How dogshit are your genetics for cheese to be your doom
He was spared

Space Run Art GIF by PERFECTL00P
running away from life thank u tiny bit of cheese:feelsLSD:

He was likely never going to get a gf anyways.

View attachment 1211415

How tf does that happen? It had to be a giant Swiss cheese or something. Imagine being killed by cheese. Completely ovER (litERally).
Holy shit, this is real.
He got killed by a piece of cheese from a baguette landing on his neck.

He had cheese flicked at him, meaning he died while getting bullied, and he died in a way that exemplified how truly shit his genetics were:feelsrope:.

The bully who threw cheese at him won't lose an ounce of sleep. He we will be laughing about this and fucking prime Stacies in a few years. :lul:

Last edited:
Cartoon ahhhh death LMAO. RIP To lil bro tbh

Poor kid :feelsbadman:
Though I have never heard of anaphylactic reactions caused by touch instead of consuming.

Damn. That’s disconcerting. :feelsugh:

Sure gives a totally new meaning to the phrase “say cheese!” now doesnt it? :feelskek:

Russell Westbrook Smile GIF by NBA
say cheese smile GIF by HULU
Heart Love GIF by RainToMe
Happy Times Smile GIF by The Grapes

The new expression should be “say curry”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Natural selection, survival of the fittest

nature is cruel and unforgiving, nature DOESN’T favour the living beings who are “good/righteous” (in terms of giving them the greatest probability of success in achieving their biological impERatives of survival and reproduction), nature simply favours the STRONG

You don’t succeed in life by “being good”, you succeed in life by being as strong as possible in all areas of genetics (physical strength, IQ, physical attractiveness etc) and environment (wealth/status of family you r born into, avERage quality of life in the country you r raised in etc).

God is dead, we r living in a chaotic world whERe “might makes right”
Thats a misconception. Survival of the fittest does not mean that only the strongest survive, but the ones who are able to adapt the best

Also that was a mercy kill, he looks like a future truecel and he would have only suffered in life

Whats the matter Baby?

I guess the curry kid is cheesed to meet the Lord Himself.
Alright im out :feelsYall:

Curries usually have good immune systems. Isn’t dairy a big part of Indian food too? Unlucky

i would rope if i were alergic to dairy