Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel curry hindu foid kills herself

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
ankan biswas a curry hindu foid in Bangladesh killed herself drinking poison.
Lots of hindu pajeet doctors, lawyers, engineers proposed to her. She declined all their smelly curry cocks, blocked them in socials and decided to ride the big cut cock of her muslim bf Shakil Ahmed.

She wanted to go abroad. Chaddam bf said if you go abroad you are gonna ride the white cock so no and threated her with their sextape.

Chaddam married her, made her delete all her socials and put her in a burkha and then coomed in another hijabi pussy cause its permitted in Islam.

Hindu curry foid then committed suicide.

Pajeets are cryins on social media.

ISLAM is right about women and without ISLAM this degeneracy will never end.

Come to the light brothers my inbox is always open.
280647789-10228925406265854-6121208009786684484-n.jpg

student-wn234m2-768x414.jpg

Last edited:
You sound like a small cock jihadi islamic coper lol.
Good luck with your small circumcised cock .

Hell yeah!!! :feelsLightsaber:
Lifefuel especially for Indiancels

lmao curries crying over a foid who didn't even give them respect and never would JFL

lmao curries crying over a foid who didn't even give them respect and never would JFL
you should see their cuckishness.
pajeets are seething saying why she couldn’t choose a smelly pajeet?

i am sure most of them coomed also.

pajeets organised a candle march and about 10 people joined

you should see their cuckishness.
pajeets are seething saying why she couldn’t choose a smelly pajeet?

i am sure most of them coomed also.

pajeets organised a candle march and about 10 people joined
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So, Islam is based because.... Chaddam wins?

:feelsUgh: awesome.

Lots of hindu pajeet doctors, lawyers, engineers proposed to her. She declined all their smelly curry cocks, blocked them in socials and decided to ride the big cut cock of her muslim bf Shakil Ahmed.

She wanted to go abroad. Chaddam bf said if you go abroad you are gonna ride the white cock so no and threated her with their sextape.

Chaddam married her, made her delete all her socials and put her in a burkha and then coomed in another hijabi pussy cause its permitted in Islam.

Where's the source?

:feelskek:
Makes sense, I figured it out quickly.
not getting enough zinc from vegetarian diet fucked their brains. they eat too much soy bean and as a reault are literal cucks

Average pajeeta life...what more is there :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsmusic:

Living as a curry needs its own circle of hell that’s how brutal it is
there is it is called al-jahim (the hot place) for the idolaters

Living as a curry needs its own circle of hell that’s how brutal it is
Funniest fucking thing I've read here. You actually made me laugh irl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

story:
Ankan Biswas, a student of Department of English of Jagannath University, was admitted to Asgar Ali Hospital in the capital on April 24. She died last Saturday night after being hospitalized for about two weeks. Meanwhile, after the death of Ankan, various mysteries have been created about it. Ankan was a student of English department in the academic year 2017-18. She was also a well debator. Then Ankan falls in love with Shakil, a former president of the Jagannath University Debating Society and a 2011-12 law student. Later they also got married secretly. According to the Ankan's classmates, they have been in trouble for the last few months. Husband Shakil used to torture Ankan physically and humanely. To solve the problem, Ankan went to Shakil's house on April 24 and later she fell ill there. Husband Shakil admitted the sick Ankan to the hospital. Ankan died in hospital at the time of taking treatment nearly two weeks. According to the doctor due to poisoning, Ankan became ill and later she died. According to her husband Shakil, Ankan was being ill immediate after going to Shakil's home. Ankan's friend Sunny told , he received a call from the hospital on April 24 of Ankan's illness. Then he saw the treatment is undergoing at the emergency department. Doctors were trying to normalize her breathing. He said Shakil was not wanted to tell him about the incident firstly. After he came home from home and eat some drawing. After then Shakil told Sunny that Ankan probably came his home after eating something from home. Then at the time of talking Ankan felt ill. According to Ankan's friends, due to their strained relationship with the physical and mental torture, Ankan may have committed suicide. According to Shakil's facebook status, like any other relationship their relationship was strained too but that was temporary. Ankan cannot commit suicide for that. Meanwhile, Ankan's classmates demands to unveiled the mystery of her death. After her death, an exam . On Wednesday, Ankan's classmates draw on candles demanding justice for the death of their classmates. Police said the investigation will began when the police diary be filed. But neither Ankan's family nor her husband filed a case to investigate about mysterious death of Ankan

Nothing of value was lost.

I am pleased many toilets at my place marry to Islam Cucks and then kill themselves or give press meets on how Islamic Cucks treats them. Fuck holes shouldn’t be married at first place. I am not islamophobic or anything of that sort.

Last edited:
she probably wanted to do fake suicide attempt for attention but then accidentally overdosed because she can't math

women liking abusive men, in other news water wet
I am pleased many toilets at my place marry to Islam Cucks and then kill themselves or give press meets on how Islamic Cucks treats them. Fuck holes shouldn’t be married at first place. I am not islamophobic or anything of that sort.

she probably wanted to do fake suicide attempt for attention but then accidentally overdosed because she can't math
actually no. Doctors found a 500ml water bottle with her that contained high doses of rat poison. She drank whole 500 ml. She was serious.

actually no. Doctors found a 500ml water bottle with her that contained high doses of rat poison. She drank whole 500 ml. She was serious.
she could've divorced this guy and married one of us :feelsseriously:

she could've divorced this guy and married one of us :feelsseriously:
she was trying to do that and go to usa for some white dick but shakil threatened her with releasing their sextape.

women liking abusive men, in other news water wet
Yeah toilets are masochist they get sexual pleasure from pain and humiliation. Some even have fantasies of getting beaten up and than get fucked like an animal. :lul:

Lmao she was from JNU :feelshaha::feelshaha: This is total lifefuel, and here I was thinking it was some attack against a minority in Bangladesh
jnu = Jagannath University in Bangladesh

meanwhile her looksmatch was abandoned in a forest at birth because his parents thought he was deformed and ngmi

Based. Dumb hindu foid is going to regret roping lol