Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FOB Curry Foid Avoids Me At Work While Making Herself Comfortable With A Curry HTN/Chadlite

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There's an FOB curry foid I met at work. I introduced myself to her and she talked a little to me in her horrid accent. I asked her how long she had been here she suddenly said she would tell me later rushed away and started ignoring me. Meanwhile she seems to have attached herself to 6-7/10 hindi speaking FOB, this guy has great hair and beard and is thin and has some angularity. However he wears big glasses, is a manlet, and framcel with tiny hands and wrists.

Afterwards I talked to her again asked her questions about herself, she answered them uncomfortably and started asking me questions which I answered. She kept smirking at me condescendingly when I answered, I admitted I didn't finish college, and she acted like she was superior to me. She continues to avoid interacting with me, sitting next to me, if I talk to her and she talks to me it's purely work related. At first I thought she was shy but she warmed up to everyone else when they started talking to her including the Sri Lankan curry. Whenever I talk to her she speaks in a frustrated tone, avoids furthering conversation and generally walks away.

Like I asked her if she will take her break, something a lot of co-workers do, and she avoided responding and tried walking away when I pushed ahead she said it was time for her to leave soon. In retrospect it was a stupid question but my workplace is pretty chill on social rules because it's full of old people and foreigners, most other people greet me or at least respond if I talk to them. But this cunt always avoids me or gives me frustrated looks or occasionally smirks at me mockingly. It drives me insane but there's nothing I can do about it. The best thing to do is avoid her.

At the same time she attaches herself to that high tier normie and people are far more respectful to him. One time he got into a conflict with a customer and an older lady handled it really well. From her expression after looking at his eyes for a while she bit her lip a little and seemed tense and attracted. I saw them and an older guy conversing more later. These same people don't include me, unless I listen to their conversation and attempt interacting with them, they generally don't talk to me very much, apart from the occasional greeting. Lookism is very real if you are ugly you aren't even allowed to interact with women.

Last edited:
Pic

Welcome back brothER

Lots of Curry foids hate it if you don't speak their Hindi curry language.They are indoctrinated from a young age to love their language and religion.So if you are a sub 7 white male they won't give a fuck about you.

Lots of Curry foids hate it if you don't speak their Hindi curry language.They are indoctrinated from a young age to love their language and religion.So if you are a sub 7 white male they won't give a fuck about you.

if you're white you're retarded to go after pajeetas they are not as big of white cock only like noodlewhores

just go for easier, better looking noodlewhores :ahegao::ahegao:

if you're white you're retarded to go after pajeetas they are not as big of white cock only like noodlewhores

just go for easier, better looking noodlewhores :ahegao::ahegao:
True why go for hairy stinky pajeetas instead of tight feminine noodlewores:ahegao:

True why go for hairy stinky pajeetas instead of tight feminine noodlewores:ahegao:

plus noodlewhores have 1~1.5 inch smaller vaginas in length so they are easy to bottom out even for smallppcels

If I were you, I would stop talking to her after the first conversation.

Dude she literally treats everyone normally except me. It's no coincidence the only guy she's attracted to is above- average looking. Language is a factor but if I had been good looking, she'd be trying to talk to me.

bumping thread so other are aware of how dangerous foids are. OP got fired because of that bitch. If you have an issue with a foid, tell HR or your manager but never confront one directly!

bumping thread so other are aware of how dangerous foids are. OP got fired because of that bitch. If you have an issue with a foid, tell HR or your manager but never confront one directly!
Thanks! Avoid interacting with foids if you are sub5.

There's an FOB curry foid I met at work. I introduced myself to her and she talked a little to me in her horrid accent. I asked her how long she had been here she suddenly said she would tell me later rushed away and started ignoring me. Meanwhile she seems to have attached herself to 6-7/10 hindi speaking FOB, this guy has great hair and beard and is thin and has some angularity. However he wears big glasses, is a manlet, and framcel with tiny hands and wrists.

Afterwards I talked to her again asked her questions about herself, she answered them uncomfortably and started asking me questions which I answered. She kept smirking at me condescendingly when I answered, I admitted I didn't finish college, and she acted like she was superior to me. She continues to avoid interacting with me, sitting next to me, if I talk to her and she talks to me it's purely work related. At first I thought she was shy but she warmed up to everyone else when they started talking to her including the Sri Lankan curry. Whenever I talk to her she speaks in a frustrated tone, avoids furthering conversation and generally walks away.

Like I asked her if she will take her break, something a lot of co-workers do, and she avoided responding and tried walking away when I pushed ahead she said it was time for her to leave soon. In retrospect it was a stupid question but my workplace is pretty chill on social rules because it's full of old people and foreigners, most other people greet me or at least respond if I talk to them. But this cunt always avoids me or gives me frustrated looks or occasionally smirks at me mockingly. It drives me insane but there's nothing I can do about it. The best thing to do is avoid her.

At the same time she attaches herself to that high tier normie and people are far more respectful to him. One time he got into a conflict with a customer and an older lady handled it really well. From her expression after looking at his eyes for a while she bit her lip a little and seemed tense and attracted. I saw them and an older guy conversing more later. These same people don't include me, unless I listen to their conversation and attempt interacting with them, they generally don't talk to me very much, apart from the occasional greeting. Lookism is very real if you are ugly you aren't even allowed to interact with women.
Get a new job. Sounds like a shitty place to work at anyhow.

Or maybe smarten tf up and finish school so you can improve your prospects.

Is that whore still after that high tier North curry?