Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CURRY GOES FROM ALL BASED TO FULL ON CUCK

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
JUST BE CURRY

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:----->:soy::soy::soy::soy:----->:feels::feels::feels::feels:
JFL at JBC copers, it stands for Just Be Cuck.

Last edited:
Curries can only be giga-based or giga-cucks there's no in-between with them.

But this guy transitioned from being based to a cuck within a time-span of 2 hours :lul: :lul:

But this guy transitioned from being based to a cuck within a time-span of 2 hours :lul: :lul:
From: "We the intelligent widely traveled population of India" to this: "you are so right about Indians". JBC (just be cuck theory) is legit.

View attachment 409989
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:----->:soy::soy::soy::soy:----->:feels::feels::feels::feels:
JFL at JBC copers, it stands for Just Be Cuck.
Tbh many Indian men's weakness is thinking they'll be better perceived by women and counter negative stereotypes if they value women and are a good ally. Many haven't realized it's not how they act but how they look for the reason they are disrespected and treated like a joke.

JFL, I remember when I first uttered those words on here. That's when you truly come to understand the nature of currycels.

JFL, I remember when I first uttered those words on here. That's when you truly come to understand the nature of currycels.
based. I've come to know that a lot of currycels fit this description perfectly.

This curry was never based, someone who's truly blackpilled doesn't just turn back on their views because they hurt some internet whore's feelings

Absolutely disgusting cuckery

curries are like this. one minute ago he could be like that way, one min later another way. curries are flexible creatures, they lie all the time, its like their second nature. idk what in their culture that cause this.
Every shit is not culture, tbh this is how most normies act, all based when you're with them in private, all cucked in public.
Tbh many Indian men's weakness is thinking they'll be better perceived by women and counter negative stereotypes if they value women and are a good ally. Many haven't realized it's not how they act but how they look for the reason they are disrespected and treated like a joke.
It's worthless to even engage with cumskins anywhere tho, in Indian heat they mostly look like a sweating walking mass of blood and veins and I don't understand why they write all these stupid articles, even the video with all the men chasing a cumskin foid for selfies was found to be manufactured which she shot with the help of her two Indian "friends" who served as the cameraman and brought all those guys there.

Last edited:
Every shit is not culture, tbh this is how most normies act, all based when you're with them in private, all cucked in public.
tbhtbh
It's worthless to even engage with cumskins anywhere tho, in Indian heat they mostly look like a sweating walking mass of blood and veins and I don't understand why they write all these stupid articles, even the video with all the men chasing a cumskin foid for selfies was found to be manufactured which she shot with the help of her two Indian "friends" who served as the cameraman and brought all those guys there.
Good to know. Thought that selfies mobbing incident looked pretty fake too. Funny how even in this thread people find excuses to shit on curries instead of focusing on the cucked behavior in the screenshots you provided in the OP

Good to know. Thought that selfies mobbing incident looked pretty fake too. Funny how even in this thread people find excuses to shit on curries instead of focusing on the cucked behavior in the screenshots you provided in the OP
No doubt people keep guns in US, it's the same wild wild west hidden beneath a layer of filth. You take offense you shoot, you take no offense you keep walking.

No doubt people keep guns in US, it's the same wild wild west hidden beneath a layer of filth. You take offense you shoot, you take no offense you keep walking.
US and UK are now far gone as the model example to aspire to for western countries ngl

US and UK are now far gone as the model example to aspire to for western countries ngl
Christian and Post-Christian Europe are extremely woke societies anyways, just the things they're woke about changes, you just can't convince or allure people who're inherently like this. US being just an extension of it.

Last edited:
Christian and Post-Christian Europe are extremely woke societies anyways, just the things they're woke about changes, you just can't convince or allure people who're inherently like this. US being just an extension of it.
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back