Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Curry food

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Say what you will about curries, but they sure know their way around good ass spicy dishes n shiet, mang

If only this particular muhammedan curry knew hes been generously feeding a murtadcel tho, mang…:society:

Curries know how to fucking cook.

Curries know how to fucking cook.
Actually way better than any other country tbh

indian food is very much the most diverse. The only ones Available in the west are just spicy limited ones.

Actually way better than any other country tbh

indian food is very much the most diverse. The only ones Available in the west are just spicy limited ones.
I have only had the limited selection.

I have only had the limited selection.
There are so many more like this ones you gotta try. They aren’t spicy much. The west is blindsided by thinking everything is just muh curry
3C4B7328 F546 4F77 AF48 5C105647FB45

Say what you will about curries, but they sure know their way around good ass spicy dishes n shiet, mang

If only this particular muhammedan curry knew hes been generously feeding a murtadcel tho, mang…:society:
You must be malaysian or indonesian

I like biryani :feelsjuice:

North Indian food is best in the whole world :owo::owo:
@JayGoptri

North Indian food is best in the whole world :owo::owo:
@JayGoptri
Keep coping. North Indian food is just famous in west cause it resembles wheat more like western type of bread. South indian isn’t famous all over the world and is mostly wet.

but I wouldn’t consider the dry North Indian food as the best nor would I consider South Indian as such.

This is why diarrheamaxxing is so popular in curryland

I like Euro version of naan (flat bread usually grilled with sesame ).

Indian food is amazing and healthy but expensive :feelssus: