Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Curry foid voted the #1 GigaStacy in the UK

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
female-photography-portrait-photo-face-person-human-mobilephone-cellphone-electronics-phone.jpeg

@Broly

footwear-woman-shorts-fashion-eveningdress-robe-gown-dress-female-person-human-clothing-apparel.jpeg

She average tbh

When you consider the fact that the UK is literally like half ethnic this isn't really surprising

If you told me she was a Hispanic mutt I would believe you

“Incel discussions”
Just foid worship

what the fuck, shes faked up af and nothing special by any means. You can find the same in any street in a latino country

i see no curry features on this whore, just dark skin

The only way to be good looking as a curry is to not look curry theory.

I'm not surprised. Normie men go crazy over that ugly sandnigger bitch Mia Khalifa

Not surprising. The Pope said you get off the Plane and you think you're in a 3rd world country.

((they)) have strong control in UK.

That being said the native whites of UK are surprisingly stout, loyal to their own and stubborn, especially in the last 10 or so years. Which is respectable tbh.

Not surprising. The average english foid is inbred and subhuman

I don’t see how she doesn’t look curry. Has brown skin.

Also I would have sex with that foid and it is attractive but it isnt anything special

6/10
Certainly is not the most beautiful woman in England

white men only

tfw shes not your gf :feelsbadman:

dumbass girls have noithing better to do than taking pictures of themsleves in the mirror

If she's so pretty then why is her face completely covered in paint and fake eyelashes and eyebrows? She is only "pretty" because of her layers of makeup products. Wash that shit off face and let's see what the ethnic looks like underneath the Halloween mask.

When you consider the fact that the UK is literally like half ethnic this isn't really surprising
I love it, white genocide here we come just imagine 20 years

dat aint gygastacy doe