Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill curry foid flies across the country to meet Chad. Finds out he's married

Don’t care didn’t watch
:feelsjuice:

Oh, that's what they mean when they say that they ''love'' to travel

@lonelycurry26 While us lonely curries rot, currywhores are flying out using their father's money to bang white Chads in a room that they paid for :feelskek: never began bhai

@lonelycurry26 While us lonely curries rot, currywhores are flying out using their father's money to bang white Chads in a room that they paid for :feelskek: never began bhai
JFL. We are having depression and shit and are done with our lives and these holes are full of energy and fly somewhere to get dicked down.

The differences in lives man...

Last edited:
:lul::feelsrope:

Curryfoids are my favorite ngl. I'd lick her asshole in a heartbeat

Curryfoids are my favorite ngl. I'd lick her asshole in a heartbeat
No have her lick your asshole you’re a man not a bottom feeder :feelsUgh:

To make matters worse she's flying to middle of nowhere. Missouri has nothing. What can she claims she's there for? To go milk the cows? She literally had sex all day over there :feelswhat:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdKAEhmD/

Last edited:
Did you think it was anything else like enjoying foreign culture :feelstastyman:
I was just being ironic, thus faking surprise, that's why I wrote ''Oh'' in the start

I was just being ironic, thus faking surprise, that's why I wrote ''Oh'' in the start
yeah I know i was just pulling your leg
I would kill to travel right now but I dont have any money,covid also makes it hard.

JFL. We are having depression and shit and are done with our lives and these holes are full of energy and fly somewhere to get dicked down.

The differences in lives man...

I wonder what she told her parents before flying out huh :feelsEhh:

Her dad was probably wageslaving the at the same time that she was sucking white chad cock :feelskek:

Fucking brutal. Currywhores would rather get cheated on by Chad than even look at a curry

I hate opening tiktok links mainly because my PC is a shit and will DIE from me opening a link

There's a guy exposing these hoes to their families :feelshaha::feelskek:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdKbCf8k/

May Allah reward this man handsomely

Classy college curry. I'm sure her dad is proud.

Imagine the fool who marries this Bitch knowing she advertises this online :feelshaha:

@Lonelycel @lonelycurry26 @Transcended Trucel

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdKopsUV/

You can tell from the blonde streaks in her hair that she's a white cock lover. Probably spouts leftist bullshit on twitter though, yet, as always, SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

You can tell from the blonde streaks in her hair that she's a white cock lover. Probably spouts leftist bullshit on twitter though, yet, as always, SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

"Most likely to get into Ted bundy car"

All her white friends pointed to Curry

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdEHc9WQ/

Daily reminder: if you are not being pursued, IT IS OVER.

inb4 "lol u gotta go get her brah"

not watching tiktok

This has been bothering me for years:

How do foids do that thing with their mouth where it quickly goes to one side and most importantly why?

I've seen it myself in school and it freaked me out since I literally cannot replicate that motion. It comes at the very end, you know it when you see it.

yeah, she fucked him, foids dont care if a man is married.

yeah, she fucked him, foids dont care if a man is married.
they probably have a fetish of being homewreckers. If a guy is willing to cheat for her, it'll boosts her ego 10 fold

they probably have a fetish of being homewreckers. If a guy is willing to cheat for her, it'll boosts her ego 10 fold
I heard many times foids saying its his problem that he is married not hers.

man a FOID pay a flight ticket and a hotel to have sex with a guy this I hope it's at least slayer tier because otherwise it's going to be the most brutal racepill I've ever seen