Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Curry foid cheats on her husband, guy says her baby is ugly, so she beats the shit out of the baby [NSFL]

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
can't see the picture

Just souless shitskin things

Just when you think you know true evil.

Unironically I have no problem with this. Her child, her property unless 18+.
That baby is doomed to be an incel, and he's gonna grow up getting beaten by his mom. Poor little guy never had a chance.

i searched for the case, nowhere it says the baby was ugly lmao, as far as i understand, husband and wife had constant fight, husband left her at her parents house, also wife had affair with other guy, she also hammers the baby on leg, wifes relative finds the video on phone doesnt call cops but calls the husband, husband comes and takes away baby, wife arrested. wtf husband is a cuck , cannot make her wife shut up. cuck had 2 little fucker.

this is classic foid behaviour, she will kill her child if they are in the way of another guy. also there was another case like this where a husband killed his family and dumped the babies in some oil drum. gtfo normie lives cant relate.

Last edited:
Fuck I hate watching this kind of shit

shes bonesmashing to make him chad

Foids should be permanently sterilized and subject to natural selection.

Instant Death Penalty. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I want to say stuff, that I thing would be removed by a moderator, but it involves specific torturous procedures.

I watched a lot of gore but somehow this was harder to watch.
Poor baby:cryfeels:

I really can't believe what I just watched. I hope that woman dies of the most brutal disease God ever created
Foids need to be fucking stopped. This is why their rights need to be removed.

Seriously I can't sleep right after that shit, please tell me she's dead
i searched for the case, nowhere it says the baby was ugly lmao, as far as i understand, husband and wife had constant fight, husband left her at her parents house, also wife had affair with other guy, she also hammers the baby on leg, wifes relative finds the video on phone doesnt call cops but calls the husband, husband comes and takes away baby, wife arrested. wtf husband is a cuck , cannot make her wife shut up. cuck had 2 little fucker.

this is classic foid behaviour, she will kill her child if they are in the way of another guy. also there was another case like this where a husband killed his family and dumped the babies in some oil drum. gtfo normie lives cant relate.
Is she dead? Did she get arrested or what

Last edited:
I really can't believe what I just watched. I hope that woman dies of the most brutal disease God ever created

Seriously I can't sleep right after that shit, please tell me she's dead

Is she dead? Did she get arrested or what
She got arrested and said she beat the kid cause her lover(who she cheated on her husband with), said the baby was ugly.

She got arrested and said she beat the kid cause her lover(who she cheated on her husband with), said the baby was ugly.
lmfaoooo she really expected the cops or the judge to believe that and just let her go? lmfaooo they probably will

lmfaoooo she really expected the cops or the judge to believe that and just let her go? lmfaooo they probably will
They'll definitely go easier on her than a man. Probably <10 yrs in prison

Wheres the link or the source to arrest? I don't believe reddit theories. I thought indias supposed a civilised nation. Hope the law took turns raping her filthy body before slitting her throat

Last edited:
I've seen all kinds of videos. People getting beheaded, dismembered, shot everywhere, tortured. Those are mostly criminals and soldiers doing it to others in that life, so empathy can take a back seat there.

But I can't see this. When she started the punching I stopped the video and had to stand up and go for a walk. The rage fuel was too much. This is a defenceless baby, whose health, safety, and security is in the hands of the one person whom you would never expect this from - the baby's own mother. There are only two words to fully express this:
true evil
The worst part is that this is on the lesser side of this evil. There are other humans who do unspeakable, demonic things to infants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back