Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry does Geek speed dating

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
This curry guy does speed dating at a Convention and brutally got no matches.

Oof, brutal currypill
The other episodes they have of this. All the white guys who did it got gf's in the end except one. All the girls that did it got Bf's except for the ugly ones wanting chad lite

Most of those females are subhuman too.

I feel like glasses lower a man looks score.

>curry
>darker than most nigs

The other episodes they have of this. All the white guys who did it got gf's in the end except one. All the girls that did it got Bf's except for the ugly ones wanting chad lite
High IQ and even more brutal, JFL at the comments "standards too high"

Last edited:

Thats the go to response to any incel struggling. It just makes them try and try to fix themselves and still fail.

Most of those females are subhuman too.
I´ve been rejected by dozens of girls even worse looking than that at speed dating events. A lot of them unemployed, fat and ethnic.

I don´t think there is any worse feeling for a man than sitting down with over 30 women in a row, having nice, flowing conversations and getting rejected by literally all of them. Not a single girl wanted to meet me again because they thought I was beneath them.

The type of women you meet at speed dating events are the kind of women who thought that the hottest guys on Tinder in their area were too ugly for her. They think they will be meeting 9/10 6ft2 British doctors or local celebrities at speed dating events.

Speed dting is for gl people

I´ve been rejected by dozens of girls even worse looking than that at speed dating events. A lot of them unemployed, fat and ethnic.

I don´t think there is any worse feeling for a man than sitting down with over 30 women in a row, having nice, flowing conversations and getting rejected by literally all of them. Not a single girl wanted to meet me again because they thought I was beneath them.

The type of women you meet at speed dating events are the kind of women who thought that the hottest guys on Tinder in their area were too ugly for her. They think they will be meeting 9/10 6ft2 British doctors or local celebrities at speed dating events.
Fuck that's brutal , u had a decent conversion going and the foids still fucking reject you

Fuck that's brutal , u had a decent conversion going and the foids still fucking reject you
social skills and personality literally doesn´t matter, not even a little bit when it comes to getting women.

If you get rejected it is always because the girl didn´t think you were good looking enough for her. That is literally the only reason why a woman would ever reject a man.

This curry guy does speed dating at a Convention and brutally got no matches.

Hey dickhead watch the entire video before you make threads about them. he did get a date out of it, the girl below. probably better than he could expect tbh a 3/10

geek.jpg

JFL curries never cease to amaze me.

This shit makes me hate life even more because I'm called a nerd and I cannot relate at all to these weirdos.

Jfl. The only way to succeed as a currycel is to be one of those Raj looking motherfuckers from BBT.

Meanwhile...

JBW

Hey dickhead watch the entire video before you make threads about them. he did get a date out of it, the girl below. probably better than he could expect tbh a 3/10

geek.jpg
I watched that video like 3 yrs ago. I donr exactly remember everything. Doesnt matter. Hes still fucking alone
Meanwhile...

JBW

Always JBW. Incel on easy mode for them

I watched everything.
It was interesting. I should catch up tlc more often.

Poor Indian guy does not even realize it yet.

That is so depressing. Currys in the West deserves reparations.

geek.jpg
She's almost obese and a 1/10, maybe 15/100 to be exact. I'm a virgin 26 year old and I'd still reject it. I'm a 3/10 looksmatched so I should get a 3/10, but 3s are sucking chadlites dick every weekend so fuck it.

wtf is this show?, Something CuckTears would watch
imaging stooping so low to do this shit

She's almost obese and a 1/10, maybe 15/100 to be exact. I'm a virgin 26 year old and I'd still reject it. I'm a 3/10 looksmatched so I should get a 3/10, but 3s are sucking chadlites dick every weekend so fuck it.

The thing is, the girl isn't even bad looking, she's just grossly overweight and appears very unhygienic, her hair looks very unhealthy and unruly.

Now why do guys have to settle for girls who can't even practice decent hygiene? I know he's a curry but it's kinda fucked when guys have to look perfect while only bottom of the barrel girls who don't even try would be open to him.