Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry CEO fires ameriMUTTs and hires 1000 curries a few weeks later

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

this is what (((late stage capitalism))) leads to :lul::lul::lul:

Giga based! :smonk:
We will become next jews of the US. @faded

He's smart for expanding with cheaper labour. That twitter guy is salty JFL.

Also @Transcended Trucel I preferred your old avi.

He's smart for expanding with cheaper labour. That twitter guy is salty JFL.

Also @Transcended Trucel I preferred your old avi.
I am Buddha maxxing harder than cope maxxing. So I swapped Avis for that reason. New one is closer to my mental state.

Based and currypilled

View attachment 592626
this is what (((late stage capitalism))) leads to :lul::lul::lul:
nah nothing special about. This is what curries all over the world always do.

Go to UK. If the manager is curry then the entire workforce will be curry.
I saw Turks hire muslim blacks in Germany and Afghanis and Iranians hired blacks and Arabs as long as they are muslim. I never saw curries hire outside their extended family.

Next level based. Curry CEOs of Microsoft and Google should also do this

We have to fight curries and jews but jews are more maliscious parasites

Nigga who tf is we. 95% of incels are just low energy rotting niggers like me who just lie down 24/7 in peace

No need to fight curries because they only hire within their extended family. That means in the bigger picture as a whole they will forever be poor, third world and just fooling themselves of any influence. That is how niggers behave in a clan first and tribal second mentality. That shit wont allow development.

Jews on the other hand are international. People always say jews this and jews that but never mention that it is white cucks who empower them. It is old white men who buy their shares, white army who use white youth to fight their wars, white police who enforce their policies.
The jew is simply the financial face of the white man. The thing that is happening now is that the white mans system is collapsing and he is getting more and more desperate thats all then people blame the jews.

Not that surprising, effective cost cutting though as the curries get paid peanuts in their home countries (hence why most try to leave).

And no it's not because the company wants "diversity" and is giving (((affirmative action))) to curries, they aren't good enough to deserve special treatment. More so it's simply just for cheap labor.

Curries are pretty much one of the only few races you're allowed to be racist against and not be cancelled. If foids despises them, then no one cares.

And no it's not because the company wants "diversity" and is giving (((affirmative action))) to curries, they aren't good enough to deserve special treatment. More so it's simply just for cheap labor.

Curries are pretty much one of the only few races you're allowed to be racist against and not be cancelled. If foids despises them, then no one cares.
I bet these hired curries will be overworked, underpaid and lied to about bonuses. As is normal for most curry run companies at the moment unfortunately. I have curry cousins who tell me they often work 10-12hr 6 days a week due to how bad the work culture is in Curryland.

I bet these hired curries will be overworked, underpaid and lied to about bonuses. As is normal for most curry run companies at the moment unfortunately. I have curry cousins who tell me they often work 10-12hr 6 days a week due to how bad the work culture is in Curryland.
They wouldn't treat black and female employees the same way. They would give them the easy or prestigious jobs without regards to their merit of their skills or work ethic, and they still earn the big bucks in the company.

They wouldn't treat black and female employees the same way. They would give them the easy or prestigious jobs without regards to their merit of their skills or work ethic, and they still earn the big bucks in the company.
Yes this is true. Often curries go easier on foreigners than their own. And foids will always have it easier than the men.

Based and currypilled
The curries in America are all Indian accented newcomers who are now CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Cisco. The betabux incel ricecels are always working like slaves in their basement for their white bosses. They never can get into management and continue to get cucked out by white CEOs. The curries will fire all the white employees and then throw all their curry cousins in. They'll then hire blond bombshells as secretaries to work under them to bang every night. The joys of being the boss. Yes this is what has happened in the UK for the first generation curries who came generations ago. They all ended up running into management.

lol they are doing the same thing in singapore. ceca = india national

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back