Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry Brutally Mogs White guy (CurryFuel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Screenshot 20210919 202533

:feelsautistic:
:feelsautistic:

Stalin was a turbo-manlet (of color) who slayed 13-16 year old JBs, which is why I honor him.

niggas got xvideos and nhentai open:feelskek:
also he probably looked more like this
View attachment 495448
View attachment 495449
View attachment 495452

dont think hes a currycel:forcedsmile:
I was talking about the indian guy alexander defeated in the battle of hydaspes,Porus.

He was apparently a giant who dwarfed alexander and his men
Tft 31012020 31 755x1024

Though this could also be looked at as lifefuel for all manlets since alexander did beat him and conquered the known world while being a turbomanlet.Alexander also has kind of a chad face for his time depending on which depiction your looking at

Last edited:
Why are all curry height moggers from Punjab?
I've never seen a short Punjabi.

punjabis are the most Masculine of all curries.They are the most high T curry moggers to exist.

Flat fertile land = good grazing for cows = meat diet for generations = mogger DNA
"Most of the Punjab lies in a fertile, alluvial plain with many rivers and an extensive irrigation canal system"(Wikipedia).

Meat generation after generation for centuries = taller height
punjabis are the most Masculine of all curries.They are the most high T curry moggers to exist.
They are lucky fags, the geography of their land means more meat for generations while my shitskin true Indian ancestors ate rice and veggies. Creating weak midget shitskin manlet Subhumans.
Only recently has Punjab fallen behind Meat eating wise than other curry states so their height levels will fall to curry average if they don't pump their numbers

Last edited: