Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry bro realized he betabux white only pajeeta

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/yxyb7i/boyfriend_30m_asked_to_see_pictures_of_my_30f/

He then asks me if I have dated any Indian guys (we are both Indian). I am like yes, I have. And then he is like not just going on dates were any of my fwb were ever Indian. And I was like that is such a weird question but no. Then he is like oh okay. And then just drops the conversations.

We finally have this talk and he says that he has second thoughts about our relationship, and he thinks that White guys are my actual type and that I am only with him because I wasn't able to actually date the type of guy I really wanted long term not just hook up and that he is the fallback plan.
:dafuckfeels:

WHITE SUPREMACIST CURRY HOE EXPOSED

Now I don't know what to do, my boyfriend seems like he is torpedoing this relationship and I can't put together why.
He literally told you. You even dedicated a whole post to it ffs.

It wasn't until when I hit 29 that I was like okay I need to really date with a purpose.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
the wall collects

Last edited:
after college I didn't really get into long term relationships. I had these weird situation-ships / flings. There were periods where I just wanted guys to hook up with but then there were times I would try to get into relationships but I would often go for guys who guys weren't long term relationship material, and guys who weren't into me but just wanted attention and sex. It wasn't until when I hit 29 that I was like okay I need to really date with a purpose.
The memes make themselves

Used up past doesnt matter toastie

why is he dating a racist hoe his age if he is really everythign she says he is he better find himself a prettier curry back in india and at least be treated with dignity and make better kids

she only fucking posted on reddit to have people side with her to make her feel like she wasn't the bad person deep down she knows she's a white man's whore she knew she fucked up
He literally told you. You even dedicated a whole post to it ffs.

I am so dissappinted that she barely replied to comments and its not being crossposted

Pajeetas hit the wall faster than any other race,a pajeeta above the age 30 is as good as a house maid

Good on him dodging that bullet