Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry approaching woman is considered r/TerrifyingAsFuck

Foids moment, they are pieces of trash
he looked like he was curious what she was doing and went away after seeing the camera is it illegal for sub 5s to even glance at a foid now nigga?

Low inhib curries are based as fuck

r/TerrifyingAsFuck = r/NonChadAsFuck

I hate how it’s just accepted now to be racist towards Indians.

If curry mudman = rape , creepy , terrifying … if white chad = hot , surprising , intriguing, teehee !
Tee hee it’s just like I’m in one of my favorite horror movies (by Tim Burton)!!

Dalit: Heehee I want to be in the TikTok :soy: photobombed lel:chad:

Girl: :feels: OMG I ALMOST GOT RAPED GUYS :foidSoy:

Reddit: “Girl you need to kill him”:fbi:

Dalit: Heehee I want to be in the TikTok :soy: photobombed lel:chad:

Girl: :feels: OMG I ALMOST GOT RAPED GUYS :foidSoy:

Reddit: “Girl you need to kill him”:fbi:
The whole tik tok video is to rape hype while pajeer accidentally got in

Hated for appearing on screen for less than 3 seconds. Unbelievable.

You wouldn’t be seeing those Redditors feeling the same if he were white.

A wild curry has appeared*

Any foid:
me-lol.gif

I love how every comment is like, GET A FUCKING GUN AND PUT SOME HOLES ON THAT DALIT
proof that normies are most "racist" people, they can be rayzis with curries but not with niggers

Foids can’t handle the power of curry.

Man just walked in and went away lmao

If it was a white normie or a chad :feelsokman:she would have found it cool:feelshmm:
If it was a white Chad, the video would be titled Surprise Hot Guy. Legions of :foidSoy: and :soy: would be calling the Chad photogenic and charming. He would become an internet sensation overnight and the media would be racing to interview him. This publicity would soon turn the Chad into a wealthy celebrity.

If it was a white Chad, the video would be titled Surprise Hot Guy. Legions of :foidSoy: and :soy: would be calling the Chad photogenic and charming. He would become an internet sensation overnight and the media would be racing to interview him. This publicity would soon turn the Chad into a wealthy celebrity.
brootal :blackpill:

Imagine being mocked endlessly and having people openly call for your assault and killing because you dared to just appear behind a pure angelic huwhite woman as a shitskin. Fucking brutal. :blackpill:

Honestly a lot of us dravidian curries do not look human. The reaction we get is similar to how the woman would react if a wild gorilla approached her.

But yeah this sucks. Chances are this is what happened:

1. He wanted to approach her and get her number (not illegal even if curry)
2. He saw that she was livestreaming and decided he didn't want to risk rejection on camera

Imagine being mocked endlessly and having people openly call for your assault and killing because you dared to just appear behind a pure angelic huwhite woman as a shitskin. Fucking brutal. :blackpill:
He has probably already been doxed, harassed and beaten. :feelsbadman:

Posts25,541

lets see how much jannies delete :feelshmm:

She is not entitled to only chads approaching her

intouchables dalit dravidian curry mudman as dark as coal will never get pussy :feelsrope:

they're literally advocating for his assault and killing because he appeared behind her

unbelievable

I bet it would be a lot different if he was chad

all of this would've been avoided if he smashed her skull with a hammer and dragged her into the woods.

absolutely over for dravidians, basically abo tier except abos have piss hair so they mog dravidian

he looked like he was curious what she was doing and went away after seeing the camera is it illegal for sub 5s to even glance at a foid now nigga?
Yes.

18.5k updoots for a whore singing some stupid tiktok into her phone and a random curry appearing behind her JFL at soydit

View attachment 880357
This is why I hate soydit, if I was the CEO of soydit or whatever I would change this, when you want to view top comments for a post it devolves into all these gay fucking circle jerk replies to the reply of a top comment and your there reading like 5 replies deep to a comment its insanely fucking retarded.|
"Get a keychain mace" :soy:
"How about a real medieval mace" :soy:
"You sir have my updoot" :soy:
ITS SO FUCKING GAY

@Retardfuel LMFAO THE AVI
It's all bcus of the internet points. Thank god the jannies weren't retarded enough to add reaction score to this forum, otherwise it would just devolve into cringey social circlejerk.

JFL at racist comments
Normalfaggots: Oh le poor brown people are so le opressed and i feel so bad for them!
Also normalfaggots: ewwww how dare a brown man approach a woman normally?

i hate virtue signaling fags

this isn't even approaching I bet he was just walking minding his own business just to see some entitled white beckie filming him and now 'suddenly' he has soydittors advocating to kill him and pepper spray him and all sorts of brutal assault tactics I honesly feel like whites are more racist towards Indians and Asians than blacks and hispanics

business proposal for my currybros in the west
"for 100 dollars i will approach woman you detest to make them feel down"

feel free to add more ideas around this

@PLA1092 @Pajeetsingh @CurryCoper

Last edited:
this isn't even approaching I bet he was just walking minding his own business just to see some entitled white beckie filming him and now 'suddenly' he has soydittors advocating to kill him and pepper spray him and all sorts of brutal assault tactics I honesly feel like whites are more racist towards Indians and Asians than blacks and hispanics
If he was black nobody would have said anything and she wouldn't even upload it

business proposal for my currybros in the west
"for 100 dollars i will approach woman you detest to make them feel down"

feel free to add more ideas around this
I saw a meme about some currycel making money about contacting holes and calling them ugly