Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry approaching woman is considered r/TerrifyingAsFuck

@PLA1092 @Pajeetsingh @CurryCoper

Oh no the dangerous curry approached me! :feelskek: :foidSoy::foidSoy:

5'3'' balding indian toilet cleaner is more terrifying than necropedophile serial killer chad in the eyes of foids

it only terrifying because he don't look like this

Curryman just looking at a white woman is liable for some Emmett Till style lynching

I love how every comment is like, GET A FUCKING GUN AND PUT SOME HOLES ON THAT DALIT

I wonder how many curries are gonna rope because of this video

he looked like he was curious what she was doing and went away after seeing the camera is it illegal for sub 5s to even glance at a foid now nigga?

he looked like he was curious what she was doing and went away after seeing the camera is it illegal for sub 5s to even glance at a foid now nigga?
HE IS SOME KIND OF RAPIST GOD THAT GETS SEXUAL POWERS FROM THE KAMA SUTRA. SHE WAS A SECOND AWAY FROM HIM HARNESSING THE DARK ENERGY OF RAPE FROM AN ELEPHANT RAPIST GOD

curry poppin up like noob saibot is TOASTY

HE IS SOME KIND OF RAPIST GOD THAT GETS SEXUAL POWERS FROM THE KAMA SUTRA. SHE WAS A SECOND AWAY FROM HIM HARNESSING THE DARK ENERGY OF RAPE FROM AN ELEPHANT RAPIST GOD
Nice profile pic :feelskek:

Why is he so black :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

it's terrifying as fuck :feelskek:
its the ultimate blackpill. This guy needs to be a saint on the amount of hate he gets for just existing. Saint Noob Saibot-- the ultimate darkskinpill

Holy shit , this thread is epic :feelskek: « beware of the creepy mudmens :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: »

He could just be walking and minding his own business, I hate foids and soys so much

18.5k updoots for a whore singing some stupid tiktok into her phone and a random curry appearing behind her JFL at soydit

This is why I hate soydit, if I was the CEO of soydit or whatever I would change this, when you want to view top comments for a post it devolves into all these gay fucking circle jerk replies to the reply of a top comment and your there reading like 5 replies deep to a comment its insanely fucking retarded.|
"Get a keychain mace" :soy:
"How about a real medieval mace" :soy:
"You sir have my updoot" :soy:
ITS SO FUCKING GAY

@Retardfuel LMFAO THE AVI

In a society governed by laws of nature, she wouldn't be alive to upload that video.

LMAO , there’s literally a fucking mudman in the background JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Zozizo
Unironically I think she thought it was a rape because he was a curry mudman jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it was a white normie or a chad :feelsokman:she would have found it cool:feelshmm: & she would have smiled this prove how much foids are racists even more than Hitler :feelsYall:

@B/W muttcel @Fire @TheSerpent

5'3'' balding indian toilet cleaner is more terrifying than necropedophile serial killer chad in the eyes of foids
Genetic subhuman is worse than being creampied by a pitbull jfl

illegal for subhumans :incel:

Unironically I think she thought it was a rape because he was a curry mudman jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it was a white normie or a chad :feelsokman:she would have found it cool:feelshmm: & she would have smiled this prove how much foids are racists even more than Hitler :feelsYall:

If curry mudman = rape , creepy , terrifying … if white chad = hot , surprising , intriguing, teehee !

yes :foidSoy:

reminds me back in high school when girls would jump from fear just because i glanced at them for a millisecond lmao

If curry mudman = rape , creepy , terrifying … if white chad = hot , surprising , intriguing, teehee !
women cry about racism the most when theyre the biggest racists there are

Never begun for mudmens :feelsrope:

If he was a Chad she would run after him to get his phone number

18.5k updoots for a whore singing some stupid tiktok into her phone and a random curry appearing behind her JFL at soydit

View attachment 880357
This is why I hate soydit, if I was the CEO of soydit or whatever I would change this, when you want to view top comments for a post it devolves into all these gay fucking circle jerk replies to the reply of a top comment and your there reading like 5 replies deep to a comment its insanely fucking retarded.|
"Get a keychain mace" :soy:
"How about a real medieval mace" :soy:
"You sir have my updoot" :soy:
ITS SO FUCKING GAY

@Retardfuel LMFAO THE AVI
All redditors need to be jailed

10%
Tbh he approached her from behind

:lul:

Foid hypergamy knows no boundaries
They will fuck anything under the sun except for a brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back