Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curry + acne = death sentance- Nothing else matters.

A

Anonymous_Indian

Self-banned
-
Ok, hear me out. I'm 18 years old, 6 foot 7 and 100kg. I'm built, obviously very tall and do pretty well academically too-I'm not a trucel I know, I'm not a fucking idiot.

Here's the problem; I'm a shitskin curry with hormonal acne. It's such a fucking brutal combination- my height and physique mean nothing because of my race and genetic acne. I'm not even bad looking either- I've had my face rated at 6.5/10 (top 7%) but it LITERALLY DOSENT FUCKING MATTER.

The acne makes me look dirty and unwashed, and my curry skin makes the hyperpigmentation even worse.

Could've had it all if my mother didn't racemix with a filthy curry. I'm now on accutane but even with the inevitable clear skin I'm still a curry. Being a curry with my height, face and physique is like being a 5'4 average looking cracker. Being white is a huge advantage, and anyone who disagrees is a coping faggot.

:smonk: Who else high af rn?

Just pop the ever living fuk outta the acne theory, GrAY

@Zer0/∞ the memes write themselves.

telling a girl you are an indian would be like telling hitler you are a jew, over for you mate

I can't with these brutal black pills man. :feelsrope: This shit's too much for me :cryfeels:

if you have acne scars like i do, it's over

You’ll ascend as soon as the accutane cycle ends.

Tales from the slums of mumbai

You’re at NBA player height, and you’re complaining about being indian and having acne? Dude take your fucking accutane and get off of this website immediately. Just your height alone will be enough to catch the attention of any foid in the room.

Last edited:
You’re at NBA player baboon height, and you’re complaining about being indian and having acne? Dude take your fucking accutane and get off of this website immediately. Just your height alone will be enough to catch the attention of any foid in the room.
this. I would unironically kill for that height. OP should try being a true shitskin midget like me for a day. Acne is a joke compared to being midget

Having acne sucks, but you mog everyone on this forum dude. Be thankful for your other attributes. It could be much much worse.

tbh I kinda agree with you Im a 6'2 curry with acne scars as well

just feel like shit my nigga

My reaction to that information
Shoe bill