Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries who have been in both the West and India: have you noticed that chicken pieces are smaller in size than in the west? Why is this?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
@Transcended Trucel

Genetic modification, hormone injections, forced feeding of chickens with nasty products until they are so full they can't stand up. Eugenics, they let the chicken with the most meat reproduce.

Genetic modification, hormone injections, forced feeding of chickens with nasty products until they are so full they can't stand up. Eugenics, they let the chicken with the most meat reproduce.

even western snacks are better

Curry chickens
:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: Yeah!
Need those mogger chads chickens in curryland for me! :ha..feels::ha..feels:

Because western chickens weigh much more due to a diet of corn and soy. Curry chickens weigh only about a kilo which is the natural weight of a chicken

Haven't been to India but it's because of hormone modification, selectively breeding bigger ones and because they have more access to crops to feed on.
Mogged by chickens. :fuk: :fuk: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Indian sweets mog

Because western chickens weigh much more due to a diet of corn and soy. Curry chickens weigh only about a kilo which is the natural weight of a chicken
Racepill is inescapable! :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Racepill is inescapable! :cryfeels::cryfeels:
So youre complaining about not getting to eat unnatural estrogen filled chicken from a factory farm?

Manufacturers constantly try to make losses even lesser, thats why sodas are now not 1L, but 0.9L, milk and surrogates of it are too 0,9L. People will notice, but majority of them wont care - it is not that of a big deal

Same goes for everything, if you can sell less for price of a full - of course, resellers, manufacturers, they will use that opportunity

Just your local bird-factories abuse this mechanic. West does that too (90% it created this, because majority of modern manufacturers are from there)

Chicken can cost lesser there, because.. many things, logistics, factories, automatisation

Answer to your question: there isnt official overall mass for the chicken(if you break it - you can be sued), every manufacturer can make their own denomination of it. So your local chickens are lesser, just because manufacturer decided that this is enough for you

Haven't been to India but it's because of hormone modification, selectively breeding bigger ones and because they have more access to crops to feed on.
Didn't expect such good answers. Thanks! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You really believe that only west uses 'boo hormones boo selection boo genetic modification(that is selection)'? Why didnt you use jews to make it even more boo conspiracy theory? Jews are working with every and each atom of every and each chicken! Scaredy cat is so scared

Everything now is under some influence, no matter from where - i live in Central Asia, nearby there is a bird-factory. And you know what? They do exactly the same as 'boo westerners'! Damn!

Everybody uses that now, if you will go 'boo traditional route' then you will be destroyed by factories in months - they dont care, they pump chickenios with everything they can buy or make, and sell it

like duh obviously different manufacturing processes, costs. Different breed of chicken depending on diseases in the area produced etc

also profit. This decides everything. If currys cant pay good money they get different quality

@wereq read this, amorphous pile of junk

they actually have regulations on that type of shit in the us, more than so in 3rd world shitholes. our chicken is the one that's injected with hormones without any sort of food regulation like fda and shit, yet it's smaller.

even cattle and birds are ugly and incel tier in 3rd world

Wreckerino put me on ignore. Big deal.. @decembrist_kirillov thoughts about economical prevalence of Intel on CPU market, and about chicken too

@decembrist_kirillov thoughts about economical prevalence of Incel on CPU market, and about chicken too
Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8 1

amd is anagram for bbc, notice how most chad low inhib curries always fanboy for amd shit, because it's chad only

You really believe that only west uses 'boo hormones boo selection boo genetic modification(that is selection)'? Why didnt you use jews to make it even more boo conspiracy theory? Jews are working with every and each atom of every and each chicken! Scaredy cat is so scared

Everything now is under some influence, no matter from where - i live in Central Asia, nearby there is a bird-factory. And you know what? They do exactly the same as 'boo westerners'! Damn!

Everybody uses that now, if you will go 'boo traditional route' then you will be destroyed by factories in months - they dont care, they pump chickenios with everything they can buy or make, and sell it
100% schizo reading material

this is why I want to see more of this slavcel @Khanivore here

Didn't put you on ignore. Read all your comments.
RESPOND WITH YOUR TINY MONKEY ABYSMAL QUALITY ZERO REGALITY AND ALL DEROGALITY BRAIN!!!!!!!

View attachment 704218

amd is anagram for bbc, notice how most chad low inhib curries always fanboy for amd shit, because it's chad only
NVidia still doesnt have the 'loisence' for x86? Damn. Ha, im reading 2009s tech news articles.. Intel wanted to make discrete graphics in 2008. Kek, they only managed it in 2022

You really believe that only west uses 'boo hormones boo selection boo genetic modification(that is selection)'?
I think the West (or rather white countries) are more liberal with their hormone usage than curries.

White mogger chicken.

I think the West (or rather white countries) are more liberal with their hormone usage than curries.
Nah, everybody is overkilling it in the pursuit for profits, at least, thats my opinion

Every corp, company has one singular motto - must make profit

NVidia still doesnt have the 'loisence' for x86? Damn. Ha, im reading 2009s tech news articles.. Intel wanted to make discrete graphics in 2008. Kek, they only managed it in 2022
jewtel managed to make them in 2020, called iris xe max or someshit, it was just an early prototype for Arc. I think it was back when raja kudori joined their graphic department that they started heavily investing on graphics.
they had some other workstation bullshit before that called xeon phi but no one gave a fuck about it lol

also nobody cares about x86 tbh

. Intel wanted to make discrete graphics in 2008. Kek, they only managed it in 2022
Their focus was never on discrete GPUs because they knew it would be a futile affair to compete against NVIDIA which is lightyears ahead of themselves. NVIDIA is the only true GPU manufacturer today that's pushing the boundaries of graphics computing. No one else comes even close. Can't wait for RTX 9090 for real time path tracing!

jewtel managed to make them in 2020, called iris xe max or someshit, it was just an early prototype for Arc. I think it was back when raja kudori joined their graphic department that they started heavily investing on graphics.
they had some other workstation bullshit before that called xeon phi but no one gave a fuck about it lol

also nobody cares about x86 tbh
X86 is current pc and notebook cpu architecture, how can nobody care about it

Strange that NV killed Tegra, wasnt good enough? SoC, system-on-chip

Intel made it earlier? Shame on me for forgetting it.. They tried to go away from x86 with itanium - itanium died too

Their focus was never on discrete GPUs because they knew it would be a futile affair to compete against NVIDIA which is lightyears ahead of themselves. NVIDIA is the only true GPU manufacturer today that's pushing the boundaries of graphics computing. No one else comes even close. Can't wait for RTX 9090 for real time path tracing!
Intel has much more money resources than NV after all. Well, all they money didnt help, and discrete GPU of intel is kinda lackluster... We will see. After all, if Intel will make a competitor for top-tier RTX and RX then prices for RTX-RX will be diminished, to address new competitor

X86 is current pc and notebook cpu architecture, how can nobody care about it

Strange that NV killed Tegra, wasnt good enough? SoC, system-on-chip

Intel made it earlier? Shame on me for forgetting it.. They tried to go away from x86 with itanium - itanium died too
tbh they don't need to care. they only make big hunks of gpu bbc, that's why they shouldn't care

tegra was a waste of their buxx, not even the best arm cpu out there

Intel has much more money resources than NV after all.
All of it directed towards CPUs. Their CPUs are very good ngl. AMD only recently overtook them in CPUs.

tbh they don't need to care. they only make big hunks of gpu bbc, that's why they shouldn't care

tegra was a waste of their buxx, not even the best arm cpu out there
Ah, i understand, you talk about NV here! Yes, i got it. Although, there is so much money to be taken in cpubuilding segment

Intel has much more money resources than NV after all. Well, all they money didnt help, and discrete GPU of intel is kinda lackluster... We will see. After all, if Intel will make a competitor for top-tier RTX and RX then prices for RTX-RX will be diminished, to address new competitor
tbh it was good for entry level pricing but no one wants a plebian graphic card, esp in this day and age.
arcs run close to 3050 and even 3060 in dx12

Ah, i understand, you talk about NV here! Yes, i got it. Although, there is so much money to be taken in cpubuilding segment
nvidia is bbc (gpu) only, brutal
they realized the technological blackpill and went bbc only, size matters!

All of it directed towards CPUs. Their CPUs are very good ngl. AMD only recently overtook them in CPUs.
Pretty much, Ints make SSDs also. Maybe that department is dead too, actually

tbh it was good for entry level pricing but no one wants a plebian graphic card, esp in this day and age.
arcs run close to 3050 and even 3060 in dx12
Yes, that is true. Maybe they will made something better with time, just like ATI when bought by AMD - 2*** series was shit, 3*** was shit, 4*** was actually good

btw I realized how nvidiot took bbcpill to another level
notice how all gtx gpus were silver and had silver accents, but with rtx then went full bbc

notice how all gtx gpus were silver and had silver accents, but with rtx then went full bbc
even their sizes went up!! @Khanivore
bbc gpu theory confirmed

bbc is all the diversity they need in the market, big, black and shiny gpus in the customers anus
Perhaps, perhaps.. if i would be the king, i would try to diversify

But - corp surely knows better how to work, how to sell, and what it must produce to get profit. After all, it exists for nearby two decades now (decade - 25years).. they surely know better)

Yeah, gtx 700-1000 got slick founder-designs

Perhaps, perhaps.. if i would be the king, i would try to diversify

But - corp surely knows better how to work, how to sell, and what it must produce to get profit. After all, it exists for nearby two decades now (decade - 25years).. they surely know better)
perhaps, nvidia market takes are safer than incel™

they don't want the risk

gonna poop rn

Yeah, gtx 700-1000 got slick founder-designs
How hot is this chip, if they need to make 3story coolers for it.. why not waterblocks, amd did water back in.the day