Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curries shouldn't reproduce

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
As a curry living in the west , i think my parents contributed to how fucked I am in the head now.I was extremely extroverted and violent as a kid to the point i got held back for fighting too much in the first grade and the teacher telling my parents I acted like a 16 year old in a childs body during a parent-teacher conferance but because of this my parents beat me alot and scolded me to the point I became introverted and didn't have the same confidence i had in my earlier childhood days.They also held me back from hanging out with other kids in my neighborhood during elementary school when i managed to make a friend who coincidentally lived in the same apartment building as me because they were afraid of me getting hurt (black neighborhood).I could've made lifelong childhood friends and been in a boyz in the hood type scenario and maybe became a rapper or drug dealer/gangbanger who fucked ratchet black hoes and made it out of the hood but im stuck here forever now.If only it weren't for my goddamn retarded ,cowardly curry parents. They just made me extremely sheltered to the point I became a social recluse in my later years.Another reason curries shouldnt reproduce , they are simply too retarded to raise their subhuman kids properly .

As a curry living in the west , i think my parents contributed to how fucked I am in the head now.I was extremely extroverted and violent as a kid to the point i got held back for fighting too much in the first grade and the teacher telling my parents I acted like a 16 year old in a childs body during a parent-teacher conferance but because of this my parents beat me alot and scolded me to the point I became introverted and didn't have the same confidence i had in my earlier childhood days.They also held me back from hanging out with other kids in my neighborhood during elementary school when i managed to make a friend who coincidentally lived in the same apartment building as me because they were afraid of me getting hurt (black neighborhood).I could've made lifelong childhood friends and been in a boyz in the hood type scenario and maybe became a rapper or drug dealer/gangbanger who fucked ratchet black hoes and made it out of the hood but im stuck here forever now.If only it weren't for my goddamn retarded ,cowardly curry parents. They just made me extremely sheltered to the point I became a social recluse in my later years.Another reason curries shouldnt reproduce , they are simply too retarded raise their subhuman kids properly .
same man but I did get to hang out with other inkwell friends tho. but turning blackpilled and regulating myself from speaking and becoming introverted happened to me too. But a sick part of me wants kids and I would only do it with an egg donor from some scandinavian country

As a curry living in the west , i think my parents contributed to how fucked I am in the head now.I was extremely extroverted and violent as a kid to the point i got held back for fighting too much in the first grade and the teacher telling my parents I acted like a 16 year old in a childs body during a parent-teacher conferance but because of this my parents beat me alot and scolded me to the point I became introverted and didn't have the same confidence i had in my earlier childhood days.They also held me back from hanging out with other kids in my neighborhood during elementary school when i managed to make a friend who coincidentally lived in the same apartment building as me because they were afraid of me getting hurt (black neighborhood).I could've made lifelong childhood friends and been in a boyz in the hood type scenario and maybe became a rapper or drug dealer/gangbanger who fucked ratchet black hoes and made it out of the hood but im stuck here forever now.If only it weren't for my goddamn retarded ,cowardly curry parents. They just made me extremely sheltered to the point I became a social recluse in my later years.Another reason curries shouldnt reproduce , they are simply too retarded to raise their subhuman kids properly .
Holy shit your story sounds very similar to mine tbh. I thought it was kike moments, but now it’s just sounding like ethnic moments.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with stinky Microsoft Tech-Support men having babies, but have them in India ffs, there are no Indians to breed with in the West and they shouldn't expect a white gf.

I don't get how they are so hell bent on ruining their children's potential to thrive in modern society
They want more general chos n shiet, i guess, mang

thought it was kike moments
Are Jews discriminated in dating? If I was a Jew I’d be happy that I come from an ancestry that is known to control and power the world. I dunno why Jew niggas are scared to admit they are a Jew

Are Jews discriminated in dating? If I was a Jew I’d be happy that I come from an ancestry that is known to control and power the world. I dunno why Jew niggas are scared to admit they are a Jew
I meant I had similar experiences with my parents as well. And yes, Jews are mostly pretty ugly. And that’s just meme history, the actual history of Jews is millennia of getting cucked by sands and mayos.

I meant I had similar experiences with my parents as well. And yes, Jews are mostly pretty ugly. And that’s just meme history, the actual history of Jews is millennia of getting cucked by sands and mayos.
LMAO aren’t you Jews white? Like i do know you aren’t but a lot of them just consider themselves white and many from the non-west do

Rice and curry parents are the worst.

We must reproduce for the glory of Inceldia

LMAO aren’t you Jews white? Like i do know you aren’t but a lot of them just consider themselves white and many from the non-west do
Many Jews look white, so they’re white.
I can pass as white, so in that sense I guess so.
But in terms of culturally how our parents treat us, mine treated me in many ways that are closer to ethnics rather than whites do.

jews used to be, not all but most were curry/arab looking. they just started destroying white toilets and ascending their shit genetics as they are high iq and had victim status
one of the big beef christ cucks have with jews is they stole their women.
genetic ascension is a thing for deathnics

look at the israel post ww2, it was almost curry/arab looking mofos