Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries shouldn't have existed

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Curries shouldn't been existed in the first place man i go on hours and hours of ranting and why but you know what i might make a post about this topic later
When the red coats A.K.A British landed in our country they should've genocided us
The worst part about being a curry is that curry slavery was worse than blacks ,35 million killed through artificially created famine and 45 trillion dollar worth of goods robbed , meanwhile blacks cry of slavery.

Now after these Britfags robbed us they didn't even made reparation and tried to help us
The average curry is low iq and this race shouldn't have existed also majority of indian population and dumb tribal people are low iq and not only that they are fucking subhumans

One shot at life born a curry fuuuuccccck
If race transplant was real i would've have done it and moved out of this pathetic country forever

We the rice are ever grateful for your existence, mang

Don’t talk about my curry brocels and @Zer0/∞ like taht

According to Hitler an ancient Nordic race migrated to India long ago and mixed with the Indians creating "Aryans"

it's over. we need reincarnation Maxx into the deva realm

curries are a slave race meant to serve their betters

Except High caste curries(including both Hindus and Muslims), all the curries should be decimated.

Yes, I would be happy if all curries were gone. Silicon Valley would be obliterated though

Yes, I would be happy if all curries were gone. Silicon Valley would be obliterated though
Join my discord if your self hating curry who doesn't wanna reproduce

the famines caused by the british fucked up their genetics. it's over