Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries only have the right to claim aryan and indus oh and Iranians do some what but their not Arabs in the classical sense.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

As we can see from the gene amounts most of curries dna comes from the Indus periphery which in itself is primarily Iranian farmer +hunter gatherer in the indus region so we are sufficiently more pure bred than i originally thought unless your like a iralu even the daalit niggers have 50 percent IVC our ancestors failed us by mating with with those hunter gathers but never the less we are predominantly Caucasoid at-least half of our genes are are from the indus valley.

@Transcended Trucel this made me feel way better ngl it also ends all the bramhin copers saying we wuz blonde nordic aryans and shiet even the kalash only had 30 percent.

This good news. Def make me feel better. Also shows snow niggers and sandnigger theories wrong. it's still unfortunate that our ancestors copulated with Hunter gatherer dalit niggers

omg .0005% white blood bro why ethnic girls dont go for me

we wuz indo aryan godz n shiet bhai

we wuz indo aryan godz n shiet bhai

I have more of a right to aryan than a fucking nordic does the term was used only by us and Iranians

I have more of a right to aryan than a fucking nordic does the term was used only by us and Iranians
Yes this is true I am just a filthy blonde barbarian who’s ancestors lived in a wooden mud hut made of straw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back