Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bro curries aren't abo mutts were pure bred aryans and arya just means 1 who does noble deeds the nordists need to stop equivocatin this physica trait

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...ChAB#v=onepage&q=aryan etymology&f=falseThere hasn't been any significant gene flow to curry land for the last 10 to 15 thousand years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380230/
This shows all our fatherly lines for atleast the last 7 millenia have not had much external gene flow.

Separating the post-Glacial coancestry of European and Asian Y chromosomes within haplogroup R1a

This shows us that caste is indigenous to India.

Separating the post-Glacial coancestry of European and Asian Y chromosomes within haplogroup R1a

So not only are we not mutts we are not a result of proto indo european rape babies know you know the other arguments i have heard made is the high presence of R1A Haplogroup their is some issues with this i have found and some confusions.

1 haplogroup doesn't measure recent gene-type if that were the case the Australoid of Australia would be Nordic Europeans. All it measures is a common ancestor. so for instance say we were originally Australoid but lets say some Europeans had genetic connections with the Australoid but then the Australoid diverged out and mutated over thousands of years they still would have the halo type but their blood types and genes would be very different.

2 Rebuttal the frequencies of R1A is found every where in India including the smaller regional areas sure it's higher amounts within north westerners but that's not cause of an invasion that's simple cause of geographic locationing.

As their was some evidence found that elamite populations with the highest frequencies of R1A Bred with the inhabitants of mohinjendaro or the IVC to produce us basically the reason north westerners get more is cause they stayed within the northern region they didn't migrate and diverged as much.

So it's not invasion they just retained it the caste was set up to retain what was already their it wasn't some invasion from foreign lands the higher amounts of Neolithic Iranian those from the Elam region were already native to our lands.

2. Another thing to be noted is the cherry picking of certain words like Aryan these terms are used very differently from the Persians and us for the Persians it's a ethnic term to describe themselves which itself derived from Sanskrit if anything they copied from us not the other way around and you wanna know how we know ? any writing we do get of their texts is way later.

You see the earliest avestian manuscripts it's dated to 1200 CE The rig Veda is at-least 3000 years old sanskrit is dated to 5000 BCE so if anything they copied from us not the other way around.

The other argument which i keep hearing over and over again is the similarities in phonetics my response would simple be use logic here bramha and abraham sound similar but do they mean similar things well lets see.

Bramha translates to Para Brahman', the Supreme Consciousness, Absolute Reality, Supreme Godhead.

And Abraham translates to father of many.

Do you see the inconsistencies of this.

Lets compare deva with deava.

Deva Translates to ‘shining one’, later ‘god’.

Daeva roots translate it to daeva (plural daevas)(Zoroastrianism) A supernatural entity of disagreeable nature.

Words sound similar but they mean very different things. I have seen the argument even being made Zoroastrianism is an inversion of the Rig Vedas. However as we know the latest writing of the Zoroastrian faith is only recent to 1100 ce before that it's all oral tradition which we know is very likely to be corruptible.

So even even if it were a inversion the possibility still arises that they copied from us not the other way around. Their texts came about way later so their is no way they brought the religion over here it seemed to be indigenous to our area.If their is a connection it's them stealing from us and that connection came about way later not earlier their is also evidence of them stealing from the Christians.

Another thing to be called out here which destroys any claim to Aryan being a genetic thing is that in the Rig Vedas whilst it's true they distinguish between dasas and Aryans. The distinguishing line is over Ideology and not physical appearances.That blows out the water any genetic claim to the Aryan name. also the Rig Veda they had the varnum system not the Caste system we think off as today. The varnum system was to preserve blood line not race since we already know Indians are already closer to each other anyways.

And even the preserving blood concept wasn't intended by Krishna it was supposed to be based on merit the British made this way worse but mughals started the flames the Brits fuled the fire fuck em honestly.

books.google.co.uk

Aryans in the Rigveda

books.google.co.uk

The last argument I wanted to destroy specifically is the idea the language of Sanskrit and Vedas being foreign to India and brought to us by invaders. I want people to actually think about this argument for a sec.Your telling me sub 80 IQ archaic nord niggers the proto yamayna came and conquered a technologically advanced civilization which had had advanced metallurgy then then went onto introduce the religion of the vedics and then to create Sanskrit ?.

Remember in the Greek times nord niggers were called out for what they rightly were snow niggers they were thought to be incapable of building civilizations they were very much so barbarians and these niggers are gonna be creating sanskrit they can't even fix their own civilizations around this time let alone conquer others.

Added to this lets apply simply occams razor.

Scenario 1 The IVC starts to go down around 1500 or 3000 bce they won't let you have 3000 thousand though and say your peddling psedo science so okay well go with 1500 BCE do you know what was happening during that 1500 bce ? the river sarawati started to dry coincidentally near the time that civilization.

Scenario 2 their was some invasion from these niggers do you see how barren their land is ?

And they took down this I swear the AIT advocates are delusional.

Proto nord cucks (either siniastha androvodo or yamayna) took down intellectually superior peoples ? and then set up the vedic religions ? and the languages are they delusional morons.Another thing is aryan means 1 who does noble deeds so lets say their was an invasion how would it be noble to take down an intellectually superior peoples and peoples who were very peaceful.

The perpetrators of this bullshit theory was no other than miss Helena Blavatsky these bastards wanted to steal our history they were colonists

Something unrelated that i have to bite the bullet on unfortunately the early rig Vedas is quite Manichean and Gnostic you have a clear conception of a good god vs evil later on as the Vedas developed you started to get more monotheistic and skeptical traditions.

The Upanishads is the central doctrine a Hindu should follow in my opinion as it is way more intellectual and philosophical it's not Manichean either.

@Transcended Trucel I think our history is greater than we thought not only are we not mutts our history goes back way way way further our language is unique to us and no 1 else. Any time similar words were used in the Avesta texts it is so long after that we can claim they stole from us or at the very least the 2 are used in different contexts and don't mean the same thing.

I still can't accept pakis hate curries and try to be sand nigger when our history is morally and intellectually superior for the most part morally i would say for sure ancient india had way less slavery the Arabs and the Arabs were the ones denoting Africans as less than apes. If we practiced slavery it was mainly a soft form of it that's not to excuse it but the levels we done is way less and it is shown in our DNA the average curry scores less than 1 percent African average Arab is like 10 to 5 percent makes you think.

It wasn't us calling Negros inferior hell we had a negro king we didn't even leave the subcontinent that much hell when we did colonize other nations the religions we brought were really kind and their still with us to this day. Most of our colonialism brought Buddhism to the land.No sane man can argue Buddhism is objectively a bad faith or that it destroys the culture of the land.

I've noticed a theme with south east Asians and curries in General our religions bring peace near eastern ones bring war blood and destruction.

Bookmarked tbqh. Will analyse later and make a much more legible read. You might want to check out the Anabasis of Alexander and other ancient texts describing Indians,
Anabasis

This is the description of Indians in the North West. It is clear that even in Alexander's time, around 321 BCE, AFTER the "supposed" Aryan invasion, Indians were still black-ish in colour lesser than Africans but blacker than whites which fits our description perfectly, and the book isn't even talking about Dravidians, it is talking about the North Western half. The Indo-Aryan folk. Considering the fact that a good majority of ancient Indian work was done after this time, it makes it absolutely retarded to claim that Ancient Indians or any Indians in any point of history were "whites".

Last edited:
Not a curry, but I still read. Interesting.

Bookmarked tbqh. Will analyse later and make a much more legible read.

I despise snow niggers claiming their the true aryans meanwhile the only people with that right is us and the Iranians.

Great thread. Agree 100%. All the genetic testing has clearly shown that Indians are not mutts and genetically distinct from the other racial groups.

Snow Niggers especially those who aren't Mediterranean (Nords,germanics etc) have no real history of their own until post Roman empire.

They need cope and try to steal our curry history and. rebrand as their own. It's too unfortunate that many of our own Indians lost their way in white worship and help spread this bullshit ayran migration garbage. I used to be one of them but eventually changed my mind. So there is definitely hope for the rest of Indians following suit.

I also agree that eastern religions are not as violence heavy as the western ones. Us curries never committed genocides, colonise others, indulge in slavery and brutal blood sports. This meant we have more stable societies but also on the negative side more prone to conquests by foreign scum. Pakistan and Bangaldesh being culturally colonized by sand niggers is the worst outcome of us failing to protect foriegn cultural indoctrination. Hopefully some day, curries falling sandniggerism will wake up and return to the ways of their ancestors instead of this barbaric anti male(circumcision) bullshit.

Great thread. Agree 100%. All the genetic testing has clearly shown that Indians are not mutts and genetically distinct from the other racial groups.

Snow Niggers especially those who aren't Mediterranean (Nords,germanics etc) have no real history of their own until post Roman empire.

They need cope and try to steal our curry history and. rebrand as their own. It's too unfortunate that many of our own Indians lost their way in white worship and help spread this bullshit ayran migration garbage. I used to be one of them but eventually changed my mind. So there is definitely hope for the rest of Indians following suit.

I also agree that eastern religions are not as violence heavy as the western ones. Us curries never committed genocides, colonise others, indulge in slavery and brutal blood sports. This meant we have more stable societies but also on the negative side more prone to conquests by foreign scum. Pakistan and Bangaldesh being culturally colonized by sand niggers is the worst outcome of us failing to protect foriegn cultural indoctrination. Hopefully some day, curries falling sandniggerism will wake up and return to the ways of their ancestors instead of this barbaric anti male(circumcision) bullshit.

The sand niggers and snow niggers only steal and destroy ngl.

I need to destroy some claims on indra being light skinned or nordic.

So far my counter argument is.

1 it's a symbolic imagery of Indra you can clearly tell from the verses it's symbolically speaking.

This is like when Christians so christ had eyes with flaming fire he is also signified as a thunder bolt literally jesus is also represented like this in revaltion its not a literal description.

2 the term dasas can has 4 meanings serf tribe noble men or daemon the 4th seems to make more sense especially in verses like where it is said indra restored the colour of their people by slaying the dasas know if dasas are demons like many other times in the rig vedda all this makes sense.

If their is a demon prowling around your gonna be constantly worrying

No @ryhan is on point. curries were too ugly for other race who came in to rape
Pseudo history post.
Sanskrit is not from 3000BC, Avestas didn’t just call Persians Aryan(they probably weren’t even around then), they talk about many Aryan nations, including the Hepta Hindu (Septa Sindhu), where they believe the Aryans invaded under king Yima (Yama in sanskrit). The language in the Gathas can be dated to around 1500BC-1200BC, while the Rig veda is probably from around 1500BC as well.

The guy claims Avestas arent valid because it was remembered orally for a long time and the oldest documents only from the common era. But this is exactly thr same case with not only the Vedas, but also the Torah.

Saying the Gathic Avestan language stole words from sanskrit is retarded. They are almost like sibling languages, and are far more closely related than modern Indian languages are to rig vedic.

But he is right about some things, like how the Aryans had nothing to do with the Nords. The Aryans were their own group from Central Asia, with dark hair and dark eyes, although lighter skin than most modern Indians but darker than most modern Europeans. Hell, there are even even some groups (though mixed with Nordic) in the form of Nuristanis in Afghanistan and the Kalash in Pakistan. The Vedas and Upanishads were written in India, and not products brought in from somewhere else, so he is right a out that.

Shutup we are abo mutts and share dna with the aboriginals of Australia

they talk about many Aryan nations, including the Hepta Hindu (Septa Sindhu), where they believe the Aryans invaded under king Yima (Yama in sanskrit).
Could you give me the link where it is written that Aryans invaded Hepta Hindu under King Yima.
Avestas didn’t just call Persians Aryan(they probably weren’t even around then), they talk about many Aryan nations, including the Hepta Hindu (Septa Sindhu), where they believe the Aryans invaded under king Yima (Yama in sanskrit)
I don't think there can be such thing written in Avesta (invasion of King Yama on India ). Never heard of it . If such thing was written , it would have been frequently used by AIT theorists as that would be an irrefutable evidence.

Vedas are older than Avesta.
Only the last veda , Atharva Veda have similarity to Avesta.

Read this - Most probably Avesta derived from Atharva Veda.

Last edited:
Could you give me the link where it is written that Aryans invaded Hepta Hindu under King Yima.

I don't think there can be such thing written in Avesta (invasion of King Yama on India ). Never heard of it . If such thing was written , it would have been frequently used by AIT theorists as that would be an irrefutable evidence.

Vedas are older than Avesta.
Only the last veda , Atharva Veda have similarity to Avesta.

Read this - Most probably Avesta derived from Atharva Veda.

Most people educated about Indian history are not educated about Iranian history, and vica-versa. The oldest parts of the Avestas, the Gathas, have similar language to the Rig Veda. It has nothing to do with the athurva veda.

Skip to the “Age of Jamshid” and continue from there.

over for brahmacels

shut the fuck up brown i'm not reading all that

Most people educated about Indian history are not educated about Iranian history, and vica-versa. The oldest parts of the Avestas, the Gathas, have similar language to the Rig Veda. It has nothing to do with the athurva veda.

Skip to the “Age of Jamshid” and continue from there.
I didn't find any mention of King Yima attacking Hepta Hindu.

(I think) the whole issue is far older than 3000bce. I also think it's foolish to rely on fraudulent (jewish owned) dna data.

Some things are obvious though...

jews stole the abraham myth from currys to build their fraudulent religion upon.

And India, waa once a global shipping center. (From the currently visible coastal ruins)

As for the snow niggers, blond/ redhaired (white) skeletons have been found EVERYWHERE. (And hidden /destroyed by jew museums)

If the jews have messed with every other groups history on the planet, then only a fool would ignore the fact that it probably happened to India's history as well.

Unfortunately, we will never know the truth.

Yeah I read it . Can you quote the exact line where it is written that King Yima attacked Hepta Hindu ?
this is a new link. It talks about

“The Vendidad tells us that in the first part of his reign, legendary King Jamshid had doubled the extent of his lands to accommodate a population increase. (The ancient Avestan name for King Jamshid was Yima-Srira or Yima-Khshaeta, meaning Yima the radiant. He was similarly called Yama in the Hindu scriptures, the Vedas.) Depending on how one interprets the texts, the expansion could have been much larger - up to four and a half times in extent. The expansion of lands was "southwards, on the way of the sun," which could mean southward from the east to the west of Airyana Vaeja.”

This matches what we know historically, as the Indo-Aryans were the oldest regions of Aryan migration (other than syria but this probably predates their history knowledge). Then it went to Afghanistan, where the Eastern iranians settled, and then westwards into iran and such. There is no mention of persia and medes as the scripture predate them, but it does mention the hapta hindu.

Look at the link I sent you, it gives the name of the 16 lands that the aryans inhabit. The original homeland is in the place called Airyana vaeja, and the other lands are all lands conquered by the aryan people. The hepta hindu refers to the modern sindh and punjab regions, also called sapta sindhu in the vedic language.